..... *sigh*

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF... that cluster in the car with the blue dash.. so f**king horrible.. and the blue dash at that... so bad. lol.. jusr a bunch of kids f**king around and most of them with ghetto cars..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dumbass kids with dumbass cars doing dumbass things...

mad-head

5+ Year Member
Everythings already been sed..... couldnt agree more

Shaguar47

EM1 ADCT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that was one of the first things I downloaded for my psp so I could show my friends how stupid those people in the vid are.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so you think the blue em1 flat-spotted his rear tires at all?... pathetic couldnt describe it better

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah .... -_-

I found that s**t, and instantly, got pissed off lol

what pushes someone to put, what looks to me, to be chicken wire, over their gauge cluster?

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, the chicken wire was hilarious. What a crew. I def wanna hang out with them now.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i feel bad for that EM1....seems like the only good one out of the bunch...and they are just f**kin it up

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those cars suck ass, chicken wire over the cluster for the lose, but if im not mistaken that video was made in like 2002 so im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: i havent seen this video for like 2 yrs and its still makes me laugh. the truck is the best part

96_vtec_lude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll: damn kids... lol, cause i know i like to race through parking lots..... :roll: