Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow, unbelieveable man, im taken by it

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
finally a cleanly swapped ef, I see so many primared rusted hatches around here its not even funny, nice hatch

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
finally a cleanly swapped ef, I see so many primared rusted hatches around here its not even funny, nice hatch
i dont think its swapped, i think its OEM

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice hatchie but doesnt it suppose to have a sunroof when its a ef???
It was an option. Sunroof, AutoClimate control, and LSD where the option on the SiRII. I have the base model SiR
Damned to the soft edges. I love your car though. Cant wait to see more pictures.
Should be coming soon!

damn dude that s**t is hot
Thanks man!

wow, unbelieveable man, im taken by it
Yup its original.

i dont think its swapped, i think its OEM

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice man. glad to see this this still looking really good. you still have the ITR?

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahah I SAW it in person at IFO tulsa

its picture perfect inside and out hella nice one of the best looking cars at the show BTW you should post picks of the red one

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow that car is sexyyy!!!!! if they made them like that i would sure go and buy one

EF Honda EF

i have had pics of this hatch saved on my computer for a while and seeing these new ones makes me mezmerized or how ever you spell it. I wish mine was that clean, you my man are one lucky guy. love your car.

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did he get that damn roll cage? Is that a cusco? Ive been looking for that damn thing everywhere.