RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do what u want dude but i still wouldnt pay that much. U can find them cheaper

Skulleds

LS Webs:

Cleaned up my headlights today too. I'll take pictures of those tomorrow.
Also, the springs I got are Eibach Sportlines. :/
I only have about 1 1/2 inch at the most clearance to lower my car. Grr

Skulleds

Short-throw shifter/Mugen knob. Picked up the knob for $25 off craigslist, and the short-throw I got from Speed Concept in Beaverton, Oregon. They also installed the short-throw, and the PWJDM Tow Hook I bought there as well. Total was $200 including the gas I spent to drive 150 miles total.

Skulleds

Didn't do too much today.
Dannica needed a bath though. So I gave her one. The wheels look nice with the all shined up tires, and I put some stuff on the trim to make it look better. Decided against lowering it for the time being after having a talk with my dad about tires. My tires are too tall to lower it that much so I decided to replace my exhaust with a Yonaka catback system. Going to get that ordered soon.

Skulleds

Picked up some OEM Si Tail Lights for $75. No cracks, or anything. They look sweet. I'll have them on tomorrow.

Also picked up a Spec'D Catback Exhaust from Speed Concept in Beaverton for $280 installed. May not be top of the line but I like how it sounds, and it also has the seal of approval from my dad. Which is rare, considering he likes domestics mainly.

The video doesn't quite do it justice. It sounds better in person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rZIsVVytU