skunk2 coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a set of skunk2 coilovers for a 88-00 civic or delsol and crx, pretty good shape. i am not a fan off coilovers so if you have a set of good lowering springs like eibach pro kit or suspention technique 1.3 drop or tein h tech's i will trade or i will sell them for $150.00. i will post pictures tomorrow. and i will ship anywhere free.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
willing to trade for H&R sports springs?

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.5F/1.75R...the skunk2's don't come with shocks right? and you only wanna trade springs?

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know the part# on yours. yea just your springs and no shocks on my part.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought a civic with these on it and i already sold the car and i have these left. i had a set a few years ago, they were a differant brand but i dont want that stiff of a ride.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
added free shipping, well i was going to ship them free anyways i just forgot to mention it.

Rocko790165

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much would these be able to be lowered cause i have a set a of tein s tech springs only on my car for like 3 months and would be willing to trade them.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know, but they look like they will go as low as you want. like 2 to 4 inches.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boostedb16 said:
do you know the part# on yours. yea just your springs and no shocks on my part.

here's the number: 51865

so you're gonna ship the coils free to me, and i'll ship the my springs to you for free??

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that part # shows 1.75 front and 1.5 rear, check to make sure because thats what i am looking for. i need my front to be lower. lmk

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it is..sorry...correction 1.75F/1.5R...duh! Having weight (carrying people) in the back will balance out the drop in the front, my bad...i'm still up for it if you want...show me some pictures of your set-up..send here: vangflava14@hotmail.com

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sale is pending until monday, but if it falls thru then i for sure want your springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.