Skunk2 Pro S full coilovers yes or no???

hcivic97

5+ Year Member
well i have a 97 civic with 18" rims and i want to drop it down prob bout 2 inches. im looking to spend about 700 and from what i heard the skunk2 pro s are pretty good. i would like to hear from some ppl who have had them and what they think of them before make the purchase

cpain

5+ Year Member
imo a 2" drop with 18s would be hideous. Like one of those so-cal trucks or something... maybe with 15 or 16" rims... My friend has a skunk2 pro S setup and he like it a lot.

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dropping two inches would be perfect on 18's if you never ever hit a bump ever again I had 17 inch rims on my ek and dropping it two inches wasn't a good idea either. You should def buy smaller rims or only drop enough to close gap in wheel well. But still be carefull man your gonna rub.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend has them on his car and they ride really good. i would get them...

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Coilovers are awesome, but a 2" drop would put the rim onto the car, looks nice if you arent planning to drive it. With 17" i dropped my skunk2 setup about 1.75" and i rubbed turning into driveways and such

JakeTurner

Young Padawan
5+ Year Member
I have them. They ride great. Dropping them 2" on a set of 18's doesnt sound like a very good idea IMO and many others^^^^

hcivic97

5+ Year Member
yeah well maybe not two inches i want to drop it thought because it needs it i just wantted to know what i should get...

Zzyzxek

5+ Year Member
i have the same coilovers. work great. 2.5 inch drop on 17s. solid in corners but still rides nice.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have them. They ride great. Dropping them 2" on a set of 18's doesnt sound like a very good idea IMO and many others^^^^
You have Skunk2 coilover sleeves with Koni Yellow shocks, not the full coilovers.

Zzyzxek

5+ Year Member
I own these and im telling you they work great. im writing this while i sit in my car right now with them under me lol.