skunk2/tokico or gc/koni

egcoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so i should order the tein ss for my car ( 392/168 ) then order stiff springs through tein? how would i go about doing that? and where do you recommend i get the ss's from?

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by egcoupe
ok so i should order the tein ss for my car ( 392/168 ) then order stiff springs through tein? how would i go about doing that? and where do you recommend i get the ss's from?

you can find the SS's all over the place, just look around for the best deal, you will have to call tein or a local distributor for the extra springs

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd go with gc/koni cuz gc are easier to adjust IMO plus i like gc over skunk to as far as coilovers and koni over tokico

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about the tokico illumina R coilovers? are they any good?

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ground control coilovers and koni sports (yellows)

egcoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i talked to a guy at my local speed shop today and he gave me the low down on tein (because they are an actual dealer) ...

according to what he said i would be better off with the ss's made for the dc2, because stiffer springs for the eh2 are an extra $200

he is also gonna price match off the net for me so im placing my order on friday morning

thanks for your input iamgod, i appreciate the help

iamgod

Banned
i talked to a guy at my local speed shop today and he gave me the low down on tein (because they are an actual dealer) ...

according to what he said i would be better off with the ss's made for the dc2, because stiffer springs for the eh2 are an extra $200

he is also gonna price match off the net for me so im placing my order on friday morning

thanks for your input iamgod, i appreciate the help

you are going to need different rear lower control arms to run those

egcoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you sure on that? according to what he said it was a direct bolt on for my car

egcoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm, i wasnt referring to the integra type r ... i meant just the ones made for a 94-01 integra

iamgod

Banned
hmm, i wasnt referring to the integra type r ... i meant just the ones made for a 94-01 integra

DC2=ITR make sure you get the right ones

egcoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one more thing, am i getting the best setup for under a grand in your opinion?

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I was going to ask that too ... what's the best setup (in terms of value for money and quality of product) if you are spendin up to 1 grand ...