skunk2

CiViCspeedx8

5+ Year Member
Is Skunk2 exaust system too loud? Because i might get one and i dont want to have to get a ticket. Is it that loud??:?:

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've read that it is...but i think they come with a silencer so that quiets them alot

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No and No. They are not too loud and they do not come with a silencer.

I have the skunk 2 exhaust system and I could not possibly be more happy with it. I would not trade it for any other exhaust system on the market. It has a deep growl, and it's relatively quiet until you floor it. When you floor it, it roars. I have gotten MANY compliments on my exhaust system from people who like imports, domestics, older people, younger people.

I highly recommend this system.

LilJdmWannabe

CiViC uSeR
5+ Year Member
i got it on my 04 accord v6...its sound nice..it did came with a silencer..i got 2 skunk2 exhaust/2 silencer came with it...sound goood and nice..there is no silencer on it while i took the vid..i can still listen to my music in low volume ..give it a month or soo and you will notice a loud tone..if u want you can use the silencer but you dont really have to because it wont sound loud unles your rpm is high..its not loud loud but you will notice its there when you want it to be heard..Clicky here to hear it

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not too loud. loud it is but nothing that i didnt mind. but mine came with a silencer though.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From the factory Apexi N1 is slightly louder then S2, But imo Apexi sounds better I plan on putting a S2 Testpipe on just so itll be louder haha.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how much di you guys pay for ur skunk2 and where did you get it

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my friend has a skunk2, and it came with a silencer. An damn that thing is loud, but it is also on a eg. I could hear him coming from 2/3 blocks away

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my buddy has it on his 01 accord. sounds great. IMO i think it is kinda loud. not too shabby though. its not annoying or anything. and yes it does come with a silencer.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a apex N1. thats what I got for my car, and its goin on this winter.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmm.. I did not get a silencer with mine... and it's not anywhere near as loud as you guys seem to say it is. In fact, it's perfect. Could the EM2 variation be a little different than the ones made for other models?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, maybe. this kids car is also gutted, and he thinks he is a race car driver so he is always on it haha.