How about a nighttime friendly rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After coming back from my girl's parents place, we were still wide awake at 11pm (this is our usual bedtime), so we decided to take Megan up to the hills. We stayed out till 1am. It was great ... NO ONE on the road ... cept maybe a couple cars (most cars I saw were 5, and they were all going the opposite way).

What I shoulda done was to organize a meet ... but I didn't know that Memorial day was on a Monday till like last weekend.

Anyway, this is to answer Daniel's question about having a meet at night. It's definitely sweet to ride at night coz there's NOBODY on that road ... cept the occasional deer ... but we didnt' see any last night.

Last time I spoke of a meet there was to postpone it. I realize gas prices are at an all-time high, so I've been trying to put it off till it got better ... but it doesn't seem like it will any time soon.

Do you guys still want to have a meet? Lemme know ... it'll have to be on a Saturday night around 10pm - 2am or so, so anyone working on Sunday mornin ... oh, and make sure you take a nap first. ;)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good to me, we just need to pick a date now . ..

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
June 26 is a good date for me. As soon as the poll closes I'll put it up on the events forum.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no can do for me . . .ill be in RENO for my bowling tounry . .. thats pretty much my only day that i have sum'n going on

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you better practice your girl was better ;) so stop throwin them gutter ballz

SiBlue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O.Z Chi said:
After coming back from my girl's parents place, we were still wide awake at 11pm (this is our usual bedtime), so we decided to take Megan up to the hills. We stayed out till 1am. It was great ... NO ONE on the road ... cept maybe a couple cars (most cars I saw were 5, and they were all going the opposite way).

What I shoulda done was to organize a meet ... but I didn't know that Memorial day was on a Monday till like last weekend.

Anyway, this is to answer Daniel's question about having a meet at night. It's definitely sweet to ride at night coz there's NOBODY on that road ... cept the occasional deer ... but we didnt' see any last night.

Last time I spoke of a meet there was to postpone it. I realize gas prices are at an all-time high, so I've been trying to put it off till it got better ... but it doesn't seem like it will any time soon.

Do you guys still want to have a meet? Lemme know ... it'll have to be on a Saturday night around 10pm - 2am or so, so anyone working on Sunday mornin ... oh, and make sure you take a nap first. ;)
hi david *^^*
meet at night...sounds cool *^^*

Last edited by a moderator:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im thinkin maybe we should go July 10th if that is open for everyone

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about 6/19 or 7/3? I have a rafting trip to go to in July.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or feck it ... I'll be up there every Saturday night from here till whenever, and I'll announce it every Saturday morning if I go. So if anyone wants to join me, just sho ur face and drive.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
importlegions said:
ill come, o wait u live in CALI
and your only 15 so you wouldnt be able to drive anyways :moon:

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I HAVE A f**kin PERMIT DAMNT, EVERYBODY FORGOT BOUT THOSE OR SUMTHING???? ive been driving for like 6 months so HA 8)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice mouth comin from a 15 year old. . .

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
nice mouth comin from a 15 year old. . .

:haha: :haha: :haha: .....Hes is stating his case by saying he has his permit....So are you gonna bring your mom?.....haha...its cool, we were all there once.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldnt trust a 15 year old behind the wheel on Skyline.... I'd rather jump off a cliff =)