Slow EJ6 (Volk Content inside)

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
I'm on Honda-tech a lot, thought I'd make a little introduction:

In the forecast:

Front s2000 brakes, rear integra brakes and eventually rsx calipers/ep3 rotors.

Funtion7 rear subframe brace

Longterm: h2b swap with ITR transmission and skunk2 pro1 cams.

;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, i love the super simple look. and well Recaros's <3 dream seats

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty nice. Red door inserts will make the seats flow better

imadvanced

very clean! I love the seats, and the black wheels work well with the white paint job. Red door inserts would look really nice. Good call.

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
indeed, for the summer I'll probably do a power window conversion and get red door inserts while I'm at it.

The wheels are actually bronze:

S2000 front brakes and rear integra brakes getting installed on Sunday!!!

I got a great new camera a few days ago too, need to take some new pictures.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
take pics of the brake install

nice hatch :thumbs up

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice hatch man, some bay shots would be nice...

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Nice hatch man, some bay shots would be nice...
I promise my bone stock and dirty engine bay is not "nice."

I'll be doing an h2b and eventually a wire tuck from chase bays. Saving the money once I get my brakes/suspension all done. Brakes will be DONE next week. And I just have a function7 subframe brace left to order and I can start putting real money away every month for the swap.

I'd like to have ~$6,000 ready to go do buy the parts I need and the swap from hmotorsonline.com

I'm hoping they'll sell me an h22 long block and an ITR transmission and ship them together.

QSD kit + miscellaneous part. Alternator re locator for the h22 so i can use my smaller d-series alternator. Parts to retain air conditioning. and if I've got money left over I'll get an h2b header and skunk2 pro1 cams.

Otherwise I'll rock the stock cams and bend the h22 header to work for a while.

I wish I had the money right now :(

Mugenej8

I promise my bone stock and dirty engine bay is not "nice."

I'll be doing an h2b and eventually a wire tuck from chase bays. Saving the money once I get my brakes/suspension all done. Brakes will be DONE next week. And I just have a function7 subframe brace left to order and I can start putting real money away every month for the swap.

I'd like to have ~$6,000 ready to go do buy the parts I need and the swap from hmotorsonline.com

I'm hoping they'll sell me an h22 long block and an ITR transmission and ship them together.

QSD kit + miscellaneous part. Alternator re locator for the h22 so i can use my smaller d-series alternator. Parts to retain air conditioning. and if I've got money left over I'll get an h2b header and skunk2 pro1 cams.

Otherwise I'll rock the stock cams and bend the h22 header to work for a while.

I wish I had the money right now :(
Ouch should of Posted here last week i actually came upon a h22a and b16a2 tranny but sold it just 5 days ago. sorry i know it doesnt help now but overall like your hatch:thumbs up

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Ouch should of Posted here last week i actually came upon a h22a and b16a2 tranny but sold it just 5 days ago. sorry i know it doesnt help now but overall like your hatch:thumbs up
It's okay I definitely don't have the money. And I'm dead set on buying it all fresh from hmotors.

I'm pretty broke atm after buying my recaros and Volks in the same day.

Mugenej8

It's okay I definitely don't have the money. And I'm dead set on buying it all fresh from hmotors.

I'm pretty broke atm after buying my recaros and Volks in the same day.
haha yea i know what you mean very nice car keep it us updated check out mine and let me know build thread on the bottom.

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Sadly my brake guy didn't get off on Sunday. Maybe next Sunday :(

Recaros are out of the car until I get my CTR rails in the mail Monday or Tuesday. A friend is going to shampoo them today or tomorrow

This came in the mail today!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice rotas!

i keed i keed.

welcome to CC and loving the champ white hatch!