Small sunset photoshoot/AutoX

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Small sunset photoshoot/AutoX *UPDATED*

Didn't want to make two threads, so I thought I'd just add some autocross pics I took to a little photoshoot I had with TypeSwede's volvo. My camera is broken, I can't see through the screen so some of the pics I was kinda guessing, some came out ok. Enjoy.

Mini-shoot first

Natalie

Patches

Bar was in the way, again I couldn't see through the screen and my battery was dying :(

Obligatory artsy shot

And now onto the AutoX, none of the actual running shots turned out because again, my camera sucks, some cool cars though

I took so many pictures of this thing...has a Ls7 in it

Pretty sweet Datzun too

380awhp Evo

f**king sick wrx, the volvo owned it though...he was pissed :lol:

Again

Integra Type-R with only i/h/e faster than almost every car out there

Lets just say that green thing was not built for autocross, that acr srt-4 was pretty quick though

Ballin

This guy, of course, was a complete douchebag. First srt-4 ever with twin side exits :roll:

Thanks for lookin!

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Super kool

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ballin ass cars, that black datsun makes me smile=)

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of sexy cars! Are you going to lower yours? It looks good already, but once lowered it will look CLEAN.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of sexy cars! Are you going to lower yours? It looks good already, but once lowered it will look CLEAN.
Yes indeed, Koni Yellows/GC Coils on the way :thumbs up

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first ever SRT4 with side exhaust? pssht.. there were/are two SRT4s around here with side exhaust.. twin style, just like that..

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
twin side exit exhaust psh....theres a guy in NC with a twin turbo kit on his srt4 =)

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, but this guy came up to me after i kicked his ass in my volvo and explained to me that he had the first EVER worldWIDE twin SIDe exit SRT-4 exhaust. i asked if his car was assembled by that hand of god himself.... big f**kin' tool. pics turned out awesome andrew. we should go back tonight for round 2 with full batteries haha

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that volvo is f**kin sex!

ITR's do amazing at AutoX. There are couple in the FLR AutoX with them and they always do very well.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliments, I'll update later today with more pix0rz

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that volvo is f**kin sex!

ITR's do amazing at AutoX. There are couple in the FLR AutoX with them and they always do very well.
Why thank you, and yes that ITR ran a 37.xx, fastest time was a 35 and only one car ran that, most cars were around 40.xx, fast car for sure.