sneak peak at the new project...

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
hey guys, just picekd up my new fourth gen. seeing as my other one was totald. i wont be able to drive this one for about 2 weeks because we have a load of work oging into it right now to clean it back up and make it right again....here is a sneak pic of it, as well as of my totald ed.
the totald one :

my new project:

lmk what u guys think
eric

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean, just needs a new paint job...body looks straight tho :thumbs up

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diggin the hx rims. what's in the works?

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
right now whats in the works is a new paint job, its gonna be repainted red and the black molding and lip will be dark red, we are gonna do the rear disc break conversion, reupholster the interior, tint and wire it up for sound. as well as transfering some of my old parts such as intake, strut bars , sound system and what not. we also have a sohc vtec motor sitting at the shop that we are gonna build and throw in there when thats ready. so i should get it back in about 2 weeks.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of potential....looks OK, just slap on some fresh paint and you're good to go

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NO RUST!!! awesome man.. i love the 4th gens.. i just couldn't find one w/o a boat load of rust in rear 1/4's. your old one looks tight too... minus the huge damage! nice color on the old one

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
nope there were only 2 rust spots on the whole thing, and those have already been welded up good.
here is the car as of today , gettin it more ready for paint on monday.

its gonna be sexy when i get her back
mav

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice d00d nice! keepin it red?

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
jezek, yea its gonna be red, with all the black molding on the bumper and doors, and the front lip painted carmine, which is a darker red. i'll definately keep pics coming...im gettin excited cause this one is def. gonna turn out better/celaner than the other one :-D, especiallyw ith the jdm amber corners and side markers
thanks for the support guys
mav

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yep, looks like a true 4g, beat to hell and needs painted, lol.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't wait to see how the paint job comes out man..!

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
little update, its going to paint first thing tomorow morning. we finished up the prep work on it today striping it of almost all of the xterior paint, we filled the rear windsheild wiper hole and did a lot of sanding ... i know its gonna come out great, i cant wait!...thanks for the support ugys ill keep u updated
mav

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what color you painting again.

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
red, idk what kidn of red yet , but i know the moldings are gonna be a darker red, and the main body color will be something close to championship red(silvaradoSS)....
mav