sneeky bastards

chinaboy

bad ass yellow boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just moved to hawaii and got 10 violation tickets. it ranged from no proof of purchase on stuff i bought from the main land, car to low tint to dark, turbo to powerful, no licence for nitrous, rims to big for car, lambo doors unsafe, no camber kit, no alighnment paperwork, tires to wide for car, and last but now lest no front mounted licence plate and for the car not being recond here in hawaii. hawaii has this stupid reconditioning licence you have to acquire or youll be nailed every time you drive your honda down the street. :twisted: so i finally get my car to pass the recon by just converting it back to stock and aquiring a recon licence my f**kin car is stolen the same day. aint this some bullshit.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn yeah i aint moving over there either... srry man.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude that sucks so bad, f**k living in hawii

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You car was stolen in Hawaii? damn at least it isn't that big to find...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
You car was stolen in Hawaii? damn at least it isn't that big to find...
:haha: :haha: I didnt even think of that, you could drive around the island in 10 minutes and probably see your car lol

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bust seriously I didn't think someone would have the balls to steal someones whip in Hawaii. I just had a dream last night about my car being stolen again... not good.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jeff dude .....Man when did you get back from Afganistan?.....They found your car too?..i though it got stolen? Whats up man...Let me know

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got to be f**king kidding. You got some f**ked up luck bro.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would suggest moving back to the mainland. Haole. just kidding.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks, I got fam in hawaii and the rules over there are very strick, if your underage you cant be out after 11or youll get a tick lol

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
damn that sucks, I got fam in hawaii and the rules over there are very strick, if your underage you cant be out after 11or youll get a tick lol
damn that is strict. Guess you have to have rules like tha on an island that is like a few thousand miles away from a mainland. things would probably get crazy

chinaboy

bad ass yellow boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah to top it all off they found the frame in a town less than 2 miles away. the funny thing is i had low jack installed and a viper alarm. so where the f**k did my car go on this little ass island. no shawn not back from the land of the ragheads yet. just went back to hawaii though in oct for leave for 2 weeks. hopefully ill be home before christmas though.

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deng bro that sucks...you got any pix of your ride though..?sorry fo ryour lsos hope it turns up

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u say they found the frame,,, did they gut it? id expect that in mexico but not in hawaii

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chinaboy said:
yeah to top it all off they found the frame in a town less than 2 miles away. the funny thing is i had low jack installed and a viper alarm. so where the f**k did my car go on this little ass island. no shawn not back from the land of the ragheads yet. just went back to hawaii though in oct for leave for 2 weeks. hopefully ill be home before christmas though.

Damn I was just thinkin maybe lo jack would have helped...guess not. s**t someone stole your s**t on a small island, wow. Thats like having your yacht stolen in a lake,lol.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, everyone keeps saying "small island" this and that. Yes oahu, maui etc is small compared to cali or something, but it's not like a little tiny atoll with a coconut tree on it and it would take you an hour to walk around the whole thing....cars get stolen everywhere in the US. IT SUCKS balls. There are tons of places in the boonies to take the car and do whatever. When i went to school in cali people would be like "whoa dude, you have a mcdonalds on Maui?" "I thought you like ate coconuts and live in grass shacks." Uhhhh, yeah, its the year 2004 bro...Sorry for the rant but its annoying.
Sorry about your car.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chinaboy said:
i just moved to hawaii and got 10 violation tickets. it ranged from no proof of purchase on stuff i bought from the main land, car to low tint to dark, turbo to powerful, no licence for nitrous, rims to big for car, lambo doors unsafe, no camber kit, no alighnment paperwork, tires to wide for car, and last but now lest no front mounted licence plate and for the car not being recond here in hawaii. hawaii has this stupid reconditioning licence you have to acquire or youll be nailed every time you drive your honda down the street. :twisted: so i finally get my car to pass the recon by just converting it back to stock and aquiring a recon licence my f**kin car is stolen the same day. aint this some bullshit.

as for all of this stuff, I've never heard of it. In hawaii you need do a safety check, really minor, all they check for is the darkness of your tint and if your car is safe enough to drive. I know a lot of people that have crazy turbo and n/a setups that are daily drivers, there are no smog regulations. no camber kit?
Hawaii is notorious for guys cutting thier springs and having the worst camber ever. wierd they singled you out. Reconditiong licence? never heard of it...You must of got some safety check nazi! lol.