Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lucky bastard.. I miss the snow.

halescivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man wish it would snow here in alabama! i haven't had snow here in forever or atleast a decent one like maybe 1/2 inch or less not enough to go red-neck bobsleeding For all those who dont know what that is u get some kind of board (boogie board, one of those cheep walmart swiming pools, w/e) hook it up to a 4X4 fourwheeler or one that will keep traction and just Gooo...........

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
halescivic said:
man wish it would snow here in alabama! i haven't had snow here in forever or atleast a decent one like maybe 1/2 inch or less not enough to go red-neck bobsleeding For all those who dont know what that is u get some kind of board (boogie board, one of those cheep walmart swiming pools, w/e) hook it up to a 4X4 fourwheeler or one that will keep traction and just Gooo...........
It was snowing in some parts of Alabama it was on the news

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea were getting snow righ tnow, its over 6 inches right now. earlier me and a friend got our 4 wheelers and went "drifiting" omg you just dont understand how much fun it was. then we were track racing in the snow in the woods. fun stuff =)

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neon_ice said:
yea were getting snow righ tnow, its over 6 inches right now. earlier me and a friend got our 4 wheelers and went "drifiting" omg you just dont understand how much fun it was. then we were track racing in the snow in the woods. fun stuff =)
i want a 4 wheeler...lol

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i called my bro and he said that it was snowing in Nam. and they went driftin' i want to go home :(someone write uncle jaaaaydubs! and tell him to send me home i miss my civic :(