So Cal Civic Brake Garage Sale + Misc Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillradio

Misc parts laying around my backyard. Just got the worst ticket imaginable and need to raise some money to get out of trouble.

All prices are always OBO. Prices are not shipped, prefer local pickup in Los Angeles, CA but willing to ship at buyers expense.

96-00 DX, LX - L&R Calipers + Mounting Brackets $20 for both
These calipers came off of my 1998 EJ6 Sedan with around 90K miles on them, each one needs a caliper repair kit added to them ~ $15 per side.
Took them off my car because I did the 4x100 Ek Big brake upgrade off of an Si.

96-00 DX, LX -Rotors $10 for both
Great condition, come check them out, took them off the same setup to do the big brake upgrade.

96-00 EX Front LCA - $5
Came off an 98 EX at the yard I was salvaging brake parts for. Is great, just looking to get rid of it, will throw it in if you pick up a couple of things, otherwise $5 OBO.

96-00 DX - LX - maybe even EX - Front Upper Control Arms $10 each or Both for $15
Ball joints are in excellent condition. I even have some grease and will take the boots off and re-lube them for you for another $5.

96-00 EX - Passenger Steering Knuckle + Hub + Bearings Complete (no ball joint) $10
Not sure how good the bearings are on this knuckle and hub. It's sister pair runs great but I had a cleaner passenger knuckle to use on my setup. $10 and it's yours.I have a brand new ball joint i will let go for $20

96-00 DX LX L&R Steering knuckles + Hubs + Dust Plates $15 for one $25 for two
These were my daily knuckles before stepping up to the Si knuckles. Working fine, there are no ball joints in them. Dust Plates were removed for easy access to repaint them black. Can easily be reinstalled.

92-95 Eg Civic OEM Radio $25 OBO

Remember all prices are OBO! I will take any offers! Prices are not shipped, but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.