so cali forum is dead!!!

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok here we go. Im looking to put my car on the site for our members to see. I just need the insite on how to put pics on the site. Just so ya now Im not going into detail on the mods.. hehehe SHHHHH sleeper........ But Im sure most of ya will figuer it out sooner or later. let me know and when I get it back I will take a few pics and post them for ya all....

Govacho

one 95 civic 3 door sleeper coming your way........ WATCH OUT ..........

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well easiest way to post pics is to go to the advanced reply mode and attach your pics. they have to be 640x640 or smaller

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
on CC

NorCal > SoCal
if it wasn't for all the norcalers on cc i would forget there was actually a nor cal. 8)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NorCal embers hardcore representin > SoCal memebers (with a thread title "so cali forum is dead!!!")

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
NorCal embers hardcore representin > SoCal memebers (with a thread title "so cali forum is dead!!!")
its cuz we're always out... thats how bangin so cal is

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you aint gotta lie to kick it! lol

jus messin with u foos

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
:roll: do i have to remind you guys???

Click Here
hahah just wait till we have our june 5th meeting, we'll be on the front page of CC where we should be =)

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's one hatch that will be on hand June 5th

Oh ya and its coming out of SO. CAL. .......... Not a farmers ride out of Stockton...... ha :twisted:

Just so you know So Cal puts it all on the map............. :shock:

Govacho :twisted:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ hey put your ride up in so cal memeber ride list

lazeballz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FirsT oFf... everyone knows that SO CAL > no cal....
2nd Lakers are in it as usual anyone watch that game!?! Fawk that was tight. I had to stay up till 10 (still in Ft. Benning,GA ) to watch that crazy ass finish. Like Je said, after June 5th we will be on tha top of CC....
and lastly...
we all know that the best part of So Cal is Long bEaCh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekekek =)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its Laker Time!! Hell yeah, that game was off the hook. I thought it was gonna be Kobe Time for the last .4 seconds but they gave it to Fisher :wtf: Oh well, now the lakers can come finish them off at home!

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

civic_dryver

OX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dudes, I'm so pissed I won't be der for tha June 5th...but so cal will be reppin on the CC front page fo sho....hopefully I'll be able to make all other meets afte that...cuz I wanna be on the front too....ha ha me, my car, and my pit bull with all u other so cal members.....

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
of course you can, theres a link to it in most of the so cal members sig, also you should scope out the rest of the so cal forum and start posting =)

lazeballz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man they shoulda passed it to fisher from the get go..hes been there longer than kobe anyways. And besides kobe cant be the hero all the time...gotta leave the spotlight open for fisher,shaq,malone etc etc..

but...umm....other than that...who got "I GOT AWAY FROM THIS f**king SPEEDING TICKET" stories???
i got one, but u guys wouldnt believe it =)