So.... What are your worst Crashes you can remember?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well about a year ago i was driving to work on the shorter(dirt) road cuz i was in a hurry and u kno i was going about 30-40(dont really member) but uh there was a small curve to the right and i start skidding on the side and so i turn and try to get the car straight so it turned but it started skidding on the other side thankfully going with the second curve of the road(if it was a straight road i wouldve gone off the road) but there was a small hill and if i hadnt turned and started skidding on the other side then i wouldve gone off that small cliff :shock:
but once i got in control i kept going cuz i was still guna be late for work :shock:
i wont be doing that again....

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My cousin was driving his dads Cherokee one year and he came across a tight turn and flipped him and my bro over
So now when we was in his Tibby we are terrified to death

nismo350zAUTO

5+ Year Member
what are your worst Crashes you can remember? I know mine! It was Friday 11:35 tobe exact coming from a club in my Rhd Honda Integra im driving an jack rabbit runs acrosse the road missing my tires by 3 centermeters.... so i go to MCdonalds to see if i have fur or blood on my car so while im there i figure im gonna go get me sum nuggets (50 for 10 bucks) and some barbecue sause, so i trie to eat n drive the the nuggets n sause in my lap and i stop at a red light pick up the nuggets and eat i look behind me so i can wait like 3 secs after the light turns green, 10 secs later i hear an scream (it was and screach ) and smoke, i guess you can figure out what happends next, BAM honda fit totald the back of my car, he paid for the whole new back and my sparco seats that i spilled barbecue all over lol, he said he had pink eye.... naaa u know the deal drunk as usual , locked up over night, breatelized, and what i get : a very fast giant beer can and 2,300$$ with the fact he bashedd up the back fender so that's pure work no replacement soooo..... What's the worst Crash you can remember?
this kid is so full of fail. no matter where you go, you always post some straight bullshit. you've never had a rhd integra, let alone wreck one. here a thread from Carolinahondas about accidents our friend Redd started,
http://www.carolinahondas.com/ch-com-polls/81017-how-long-after-getting-your-license-did-you-have-your-first-accident.html

and for those of you that aren't familiar with this. have a laugh.
http://www.carolinahondas.com/way-off-topic-flame-wars/81226-reddharlemx-please-read.html

and him asking to learn how to drive a stick then calling a mod's mom a whore.
http://www.carolinahondas.com/tech-talk/80997-i-need-help.html

google Reddharlemx. the fail just jumps out at you with every link. Members of ImportsNC, Carolinahondas, and VAdriven all hate this kid. somebody please break his computer.

nismo350zAUTO

5+ Year Member
his mom drove him to that meet from what i'm told. he's like 16. read the thread i listed above. they tell all.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
his mom drove him to that meet from what i'm told. he's like 16. read the thread i listed above. they tell all.
So, let me get this correct. You follow this kid around to which ever forum he is on and post up links to other forums where he got owned? Troll much? Dont get me wrong, I couldnt care less about this shithead. But whose worse, him for being ignorant, or you for being a stalking troll?

nismo350zAUTO

5+ Year Member
So, let me get this correct. You follow this kid around to which ever forum he is on and post up links to other forums where he got owned? Troll much? Dont get me wrong, I couldnt care less about this shithead. But whose worse, him for being ignorant, or you for being a stalking troll?
no i started this profile to call bullshit on him. i'm only on carolinahondas (other than this profile), but it's always entertaining to find another reddharlemx fail. i gave him a couple of chances to wise up and not act like a total tool, but he seemed to think he knows it all, so the flaming started. i did like the part where you called me a stalking troll though. nice touch, but i just like watching this kid cry about how everyone picks on him. if you don't find it that comical then that's you. i figured i'd pass around the humor for those who don't know.