So... wsup

TheCiv94

rawr?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heh i guess this is were i should post first =).

Anyways i was browsing teh internet earlier this week and ran across this site and was like "wtf!? this is l33t". So i figured i would finally introduce myself. I don't have any updated pics of my car just yet, but i might post some old pics of it. I'll just list the specs and stuff right now i guess.

I have a 94 Civic DX Coupe, 5spd, black w/ black and gray interior.

Mod's and other stuff so far:

- 17" Silver Motegi mr7
- Eibach Sportline Springs
- Carbon Fiber Altezza's
- Ractive Short Ram Intake
- 2 JL Audio 12's W0 (powered by 1k watt Xplod)
- White Glow Face Gauges
- Black Housing Corner Lights

Gotta bunch of other stuff planned with an engine swap being my main concern at the moment. I probably would have already had it done, but this past march my engine decided it wanted to blow a head gasket on me so since that hit me out of nowhere i had to go with the same engine from a del sol. Bunch of other reasons why i couldn't get the swap i wanted done also, but its all good. So right now im working getting this engine payed off heh :-\. Once i do though which will be soon im looking into getting a b18c5 swap done. Btw just a quick question... its possible to swap a Type-R engine into a 94 civ right? Or do i have to go with the b18c1. Just wondering heh.

So yea hopefully i'll have some updated pics here soon :(. This seems like a nice forum to get some good info from. Seeya guys around. :D

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am pretty sure it would work, you just need the ECU and all that good stuff... I don't know if it would pass smog though ;-/

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds pritty coo cant wait for your pic's ^_^

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 93 dx and I think I remember someone telling me I could do a c5. don't remember, I'm going with the c1 or b1.

TheCiv94

rawr?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok heres my pic. Keep in mind these are old... very old... pics of my car :x. I didn't have it lowered yet, just wheels. Plus it was dirty. Something else i hate about this pic is the gay pen strip and you can kinda see the side panels. They have mad sun damage :(. Along with an engine swap im working to get a whole new paint job were as im gonna just paint the whole thing a nice glossy black. So anyways let me post up this pic. The 3000gt beside mine is my best friends car. Hes done a bunch since that pic. Its one of the fastest N/A 3k's around =).

teh fuglyness! :x

TheCiv94

rawr?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also as far as the comment about the b18c5 and smog. North Carolina doesn't really have any laws against smog like Cali does so i don't think it will be that big of a problem. I'd really love to do the Type-R swap though. I <3 the high rev plus i also plan on throwing a turbo on it eventually so. I want the best bang for the buck basically :\. When i do it, it will be a complete swap also, ECU and all =)

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome. how soon are you swapping and where at in NC are you located?

TheCiv94

rawr?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Possibly the beggining of next year or very early spring.

Oh and im from Greensboro, NC =)

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool man, i'm prolly about 3 hrs or so northwest of you. good luck with the project man.

TheCiv94

rawr?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: We should try and set up a meet sometime if you know any civic owners in your area.

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... from reading around i heard the C5 isn't the best canadiate (sp?) for a turbo... You ever think of doing a Ls or a GSR swap instead? I think people don't turbo C5 cause of the already high compression... my boy is in raleigh... its really nice out in NC