SoCal meet sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, so me and Rob of Tornactive.com/CHB.com are wanting to get a SoCal meet together. If we can get enough people interested in a meet then we will begin planning. Right now we are thinking of hanging at a Park, BBQing, talking, maybe a Baseball or basketball game..

So if you would be interested please sign up so we can get this going..

Also just to let you know.. Last time Rob, Myself, Pinay_Extacy, and EG6xCivic put one together we had a 40+ car turnout. So this is a real deal meet, not some 5-10 car meet.

Date: ???
Time: ???
Where: Ontario or Upland

1. imazn
2. nightkids1
3. 92CivicVX
4. pinay_extacy

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coo im there just let me know when.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hopefully we will set this up soon! Keep checking back for details.. we are serious on this meet.

heres some pics from the last met we had:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill go if it isnt 60 miles from me.
let me know 2 weeks before so i can get off for sure.
il add myslef to the list:D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be there! i just dont want to drive over 2 hours

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most likely themeet will br in the 909 or 626... Were leaning more towards the 909 tho cause we dont want to drive far... plus im sick of all the OC meets

Eg6xCiViC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Count me out...i'm tired of Meets...alot of anti-social people that form their own clicks and stand there the whole time and talk to only people they know...i try and talk to other people but they look at me like they're brain fell on the floor...haha...unless your picking me up chris i'll go...it'll be a waste of gas for me to go somewhere thats called a "MEET" if no one wants to talk and "MEET eachother":evil: :lol:

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg6xCiViC
Count me out...i'm tired of Meets...alot of anti-social people that form their own clicks and stand there the whole time and talk to only people they know...i try and talk to other people but they look at me like they're brain fell on the floor...haha...unless your picking me up chris i'll go...it'll be a waste of gas for me to go somewhere thats called a "MEET" if no one wants to talk and "MEET eachother":evil: :lol:
Dang Max.. your so negative.... hahahhaha

Hey if it wasnt for the Last CHB meet i would have never met you... then there would be 1 less member in team Hatorade.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
havent decided on a location yet.. most likely in ontario or upland tho

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeah, this will be cool, just need a location to confirm on how far i gotta drive

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats the latest? I want to know where this is gonna be, and when

Status
Not open for further replies.