socal ride updates..

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what? I would go to a meet...but I dont live in so-cal...but I have a few friends that do. And it just so happens I am going down there this friday and saturday. Doubt you'll be able to get something together that quick, but its worth a shot?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wanna do a photoshoot of my car =)

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Xden she's coming home today at 3:30pm. Man I cant wait. Im going to clean her up this weekend and try to have a little photoshoot so I have some nice new pics to show for the ROTM........ Hell ya is on like DONKEY KONG.................

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Well Xden she's coming home today at 3:30pm. Man I cant wait. Im going to clean her up this weekend and try to have a little photoshoot so I have some nice new pics to show for the ROTM........ Hell ya is on like DONKEY KONG.................
finally govacho, your hatch has been out of commision for too long. Glad to hear your getting her back

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imazn said:
wanna do a photoshoot of my car =)

Govacho said:
did someone say SO CAL PHOTOSHOOT?? 8)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
did someone say SO CAL PHOTOSHOOT?? 8)
:werd: we should have a big so cal photoshoot, that would be sick

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice. hopefully reggaeton king has turbo ferios sedan by then. i want to see it in person badly. we need a scenic place to do it at.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im down. Hell I dont know a damn thing about taking pics.......

Hell Is it 3:30 yet ? What time is it ? Damn............... Time is going to damn slow......

Just got off the phone with Ricky..... " Man its too damn sick " he says.... LOL. Thats what I want to hear... I now have a ton of bottom end...... Man I cant wait to drive it tonite............... I going to put about 100 to 200 miles on just tonite.. lol............... Its been to damn long, but be lookin in them rear view mirrors, I might just blow by ya.......... lol........... JK

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my car goes into the shop this saturday (finally!!!!). so i'm way down for a socal photoshoot.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
YES! i was thinking about how we would do a photoshoot without the red si. hmmm, may be someone should create a new thread about the photoshoot...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imazn said:
i have a red si front end lol
mine is better.... err umm... will be! ;)

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ant got to worrie about chit, mines ORANGE....... babe..............

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so did you get your car govacho? hows the cheetah runnin? like a champ i assume =) damn your car is sick.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea she back a little dirty, but she's back..

HELL ya its going good so far.lol............. I'll take it in for a oil change this weekend, then she should be good to open on some poor soul.................... lol...............

I realy got the bottom end I wanted this time. It like all motor till about 5 to 6k then it kicks in and it screams........... L kant wait to clean it up and show some pics. Coming soon..............

Thanks for asking bro. Yours is going to be in the shop for a bit right ? How long do you know?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, its supposed to go in the shop on saturday (hopefully). i dont know how long it will be in there.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my ride is all back, here is the latest pics.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ lookin good as new :thumbs up:

wow so cal rides took a huge hit latley

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good Delsho. I like it even more..................

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my car's FINALLY in the shop!!! :woot: :banana: :rocker: