manifold
injectors
bov
wastegate
boostcontroller
turbo timer
worked head or head parts?
tuning tool?
anything that u might have that may help me let me know ill let u know if im interested thanks.:D

xcthc

5+ Year Member
i got a ported y7 head with a delta 272 cam. PM me if interested

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a greddy td04 15g turbo kit that came off of my built d-series. I have the kit with the greddy front mount along with an evo 8 fmic that i was running. I have the greddy type s bov on the intercooler pipe, it also has the k-teller 2.5in downpipe. I also have head studs as well as 0b2a-obd1 harness and rc 550cc injectors. let me knoiw if your interested in anything, I would rather not split everything up just as a heads up.

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a EVOIII TD05 14B turbo with J-pipe Downpipe flange and everything included hit me up if interested

EkKidd89

I have a greddy td04 15g turbo kit that came off of my built d-series. I have the kit with the greddy front mount along with an evo 8 fmic that i was running. I have the greddy type s bov on the intercooler pipe, it also has the k-teller 2.5in downpipe. I also have head studs as well as 0b2a-obd1 harness and rc 550cc injectors. let me knoiw if your interested in anything, I would rather not split everything up just as a heads up.
Would you split the bov and sell it as is??

Status
Not open for further replies.