Sold the Si to get a new toy..

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why does everyone hate on those wheels. those are amazing...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks good man. is that a real mugen or just a replica? its nice either way...i have a few more things on my list then ill be in the market for an OEM hardtop

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think the recent pics are f**king worthless... f**king waste of time!!!!!!!!

LOL Just Kidding, I am just not happy that the girl isn't in these! =)

HA Car looks amazing bro! Love the top, so what is the next buy? I say money shot, interior shot, Oh and pics of the car too! ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much did the S2000 cost you?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh my f**king God... Hard...top...is...so...drool. That is sexy dude. What's it lowered on?

And I fail to see the point of slamming an S as well. I've read the stock handling is BEAST as is. I've watched several local stock S's compete in autocross events and they beat mod'd WRX's, STi's, Evo's, etc. (the only reason why I compare the S to them is because they are AWD and every kid and their mother has them at autocross events here). I know driver makes a difference so you don't need to remind me.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh my f**king God... Hard...top...is...so...drool. That is sexy dude. What's it lowered on?

And I fail to see the point of slamming an S as well. I've read the stock handling is BEAST as is. I've watched several local stock S's compete in autocross events and they beat mod'd WRX's, STi's, Evo's, etc. (the only reason why I compare the S to them is because they are AWD and every kid and their mother has them at autocross events here). I know driver makes a difference so you don't need to remind me.
its not so much the suspension itself (maybe the CR), its more how the car itself was built

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea it's low enough for my taste. It handles great where it stands.

Wheels are coming soon enough.

As requested here are the only two bay shots I have. They are from right after I bought it. Nothing has changed besides the K&N drop in filter.

some randoms..

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man. is that a real mugen or just a replica? its nice either way...i have a few more things on my list then ill be in the market for an OEM hardtop
replica. The authentic was too expensive :lol: it fits great though!
I think the recent pics are f**king worthless... f**king waste of time!!!!!!!!

LOL Just Kidding, I am just not happy that the girl isn't in these! =)

HA Car looks amazing bro! Love the top, so what is the next buy? I say money shot, interior shot, Oh and pics of the car too! ;)
There might be another shoot with a different chick so stay tuned ;) Next purchase will be wheels.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats wrong with those wheels? i think that the s2000 wheels are some of the better honda wheels =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ohh good point but it handles great the way it is stock right? do wider tires make a difference on that car with stock hp/ stance?

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sure, wider tires would make a difference to a certain extent. i would think the quality, or "stickiness" of the tires would be more important

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's some hardtop install pics if anyone's interested. it actually went pretty smooth.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ap1 wheels are 16 inch....

topgear love that you turned it into a coupe

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15" my friend. ap1 wheel, its out there. Bhiems, cc member, his S2000 has em' :thumbup:

here we go.

Lovely wheels!

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used butyl setting tape and adhesive. It worked great so I used it on the interior to help seal the top extra good :thumbs up