some people just shouldnt own a honda

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
although i agree that those are uglier then s***, i dont believe anyone should not be aloud to own a honda. To each their own. if they like it then more power to them. ive bought a number of "riced" out hondas (the prelude dubbed "the batmobile" comes to mind). Someone else loved them the way they were and after i was done with them I loved the way they were (or atleast more then they were). Thats the beauty of honda. The options are endless.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To each their own. Everyone has different taste.

For example: I hate tow hooks, bike racks, PnP HID kits, stickerbomb, hellaflush, and other crap.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
this is just how i feel i know to each is their own, thought id throw these pics out here to se what happens haha

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
The first picture looks like a dinky car to me. lol

Yesterday at work ( I do carts so i see tons of cars) I saw a lifted DEL SOL on 19s and a 6th Gen hatch that had the ugliest taillights and headlights i have seen in my life. The most hilarious thing Ive ever seen(not a honda though) was a guy had a minivan that he lived in, carpeted the dash board spray painted most of the windows for privacy and cut a hole in the passenger side door and stuck a window air conditioner in there. I had a picture, but it was on my old computer that crashed. :( I should keep my phone on me more often.

Decipher

Registered VIP
And then there is the stuff that EVERYONE can agree on as hideous:

All this rice is makin' me hungry!

Those are just bad, guys... c'mon. And this is coming from a guy who KNOWs his own car is borderline

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Everyone has different tastes, opinions, and styles. What you may think looks good to you, someone may think looks like absolute s**t to them. Keep that in mind.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stop hatin'
Although i must agree it can be comical to see these cars.

There are so many of these threads, maybe we should make just ONE thread for people to hate on. These threads are generally started by new members so maybe it should be stickied and a required read. LOL

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
some ppl just shouldnt own a car at all period.
this

The whole people have their own tastes is BS. All those guys with the f**ked up body kits and s**t like that think someone else thinks thats cool and they bondo and woodscrew them on thinking they look cool now.
All they do is ruin the car.