Some pics in the grass.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are soem pics i took a little while ago.
Any opinions are VERY welcome
lowered it a bit more

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice... minnesota civics represent!!!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my opinion, trade me your rims :twisted:

edit: How the f**k did we get 3 replies at the same exact time?

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
Here's my opinion, trade me your rims :twisted:

edit: How the f**k did we get 3 replies at the same exact time?

122 PM 10 secs racecarl
122 PM 30 secs me
122 PM 45 secs Mister Lin

Or whatever seconds

Only possible ways

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
you ever come up to the cities?
oh yeah... every weekend i go out to uni and park in the unidale mall lot or the autotrader lot, then go catch some races at sheppard or kasota road. i drive a silver 99 hatch with a b16a2 swap on si rims... we've probably crossed each other's path before.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pix... it's definitely low.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racecarl said:
oh yeah... every weekend i go out to uni and park in the unidale mall lot or the autotrader lot, then go catch some races at sheppard or kasota road. i drive a silver 99 hatch with a b16a2 swap on si rims... we've probably crossed each other's path before.
i never usually go down to uni. been down there a couple times. usually around minnetonak hopkins area

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
minnetonka and hopkins? what's out there? damn, i hope i'm not missing out on all the action. uni is getting kind of lame now with the cops everywhere. i miss the good ole' days of redrock where guys would trailer in their challengers and a few ferraris wouldn't be an unusual sight. if there are some good racing spots out there let me know because i could for sure get a crew of like 10 deep to come out there because around st. paul is dry.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racecarl said:
minnetonka and hopkins? what's out there? damn, i hope i'm not missing out on all the action. uni is getting kind of lame now with the cops everywhere. i miss the good ole' days of redrock where guys would trailer in their challengers and a few ferraris wouldn't be an unusual sight. if there are some good racing spots out there let me know because i could for sure get a crew of like 10 deep to come out there because around st. paul is dry.
no one around here races. to many cops in hopkins. just rollin around with some friends

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it allot, but it think it would look much cleaner with out the front plate. are the laws that strick there?

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soooo beautiful..............so stock...............so JDM.......... i love it. drop the b***h and maybe just maybe some new wheels.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackEJ84 said:
soooo beautiful..............so stock...............so JDM.......... i love it. drop the b***h and maybe just maybe some new wheels.
its already dropped all the wheels almost tuck under the fender except for theback passanger one but i just fixed that

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DelSho said:
i like it allot, but it think it would look much cleaner with out the front plate. are the laws that strick there?
im not to sure how strict they are. anyone form here know? i know you are suppsed to have um. just wonder how much the ticket is

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave the stock wheels and drop the front a tiny bit more. it'll look sick.
nice clean ride.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks awesome man. i like it.

my only comment would be to maybe paint the fog light housing to match the rest of the car's black. idunno... just stands out too much for me. i think that of all 99-00 civic's with the oem fogs tho.