Somewhat new to honda

Harv_D_Johnson

Well finally brought my first honda home. 94 civic ex 5 spd. Little rough on the outside bit what do you expect for 220k. Has som mods. eBay intake, srs cat back, coilovers( brand unknown ), and spoon header. I've been around Hondas for a while now but this is my first time actually owning one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a decent platform. Post up some pics :D

:welcome:
Welcome to the site!

sikswic

Black Caulk or White?
:nopics:

Just kidding! post some pics up and congrats! did you buy it as a project or daily driver?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eBay intake and spoon header.
an extremely hard to believe scenario having those two combined on a civic.

Does this car have an engine swap in it?

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like a good platform to start with, for sure.

The header I'm going to call BS on. I don't know that Spoon ever made a D16? Unless it was for the ZC way back when, but I thought that motor ran retail parts. Seems kinda shady to use a $50 intake and $600+ header...

How's it running? Regardless. What are the plans?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna see this Spoon header... Especially on a D series.

Edit: looks like a real badge but i dont think they made parts for D series :what:

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't know if this is enough proof. Not trying to argue about really don't matter to me as it was on the car when I bought it

Edit: www.nengun.com/spoon/
The EG6, EK9, DC2 models came with B series engines however and B / D exhaust manifolds do not mix. Honestly, as long as it's a solid piece and the welds are good, who gives a f**k who makes it. I still don't know that I'd pass it off as a Spoon, but if it works :what:

Harv_D_Johnson

Like I said it was on the car when I bought so if it is a fake I'm not the one who got ripped off. I only paid 900 for the car

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like it's got Si rims and a front lip too. Not a bad project car. Welcome to ClubCivic!