Sorry all show no go.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good to me i used to have a baby blue 91 lx

if you wanna get some more go out of it do an MPFI swap.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoever owns that pulsar needs to be slapped with a d**k.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Whoever owns that pulsar needs to be slapped with a d**k.

I was just looking at the Pulsar.

Is that an effin E16 under the hood?

Must suck losing to 3E Tercels, and automatic Civic LX 4 doors :lol:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the work that has been done is nice, I'm not a big fan of the burgundy though. how many miles on that beyatch

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope that pular is my buddys car, which is very nice burgundy/white, and it has the legendary Ca18DE in it and i said it was 5 spd incase you missed that, and yes it will slap the pants off a stock or lightly modded crx si 5 spd, i would know i been in it many times before. One day a while back we had a dude in a white civic ex/si i think with exhaust and prob intake, i could tell the civic was standard the way he took off and shifted, pfft seems like he had a little trouble keepin ups with the pulsar Nx SE. ;) =)

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Btw the ca18de in the nx SE model pulsar has coil packs.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what pulsar is everyone talking about? :what:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I think my father in law had one of those, did they come in a v6? His was a v6, doughnuts like a mofo

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No i don't think they came V6, it's a nissan so they only made 2 models of it and both were inline 4, so he prob did a engine swap of some sort, unless he had a fierro instead of a pulsar. lol =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just looked it up and I think it was a mid 80's 200sx. It wasn't a hatch but it was a FR v6. He traded it in for a acura TL.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is by far the nicest 91 Civic I have EVER seen and I live in Reading, there are More Civics there than a Honda Factory

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
939??? I hope you meant possibly a 383 stroker or maybe a 416 Cleveland stroker ???? :???: :what:

939 would be one HELL of a stroke. :D
the 393 Ford crate motor from Dss racing is the biggest stroked small block ford makes the crate motor only comes with block, forged rotating assembly (crank, piston's rod's ect.) AFR 225 heads with ONLY valves, and that alone produces 475HP rated at the crank, that doesnt include intake, carb, spring's, cam's blah blah blah so when this is done i'm gonna be hapy, but it woulnt be completed until next summer.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 thing i mainly dont like, Mono wiper, and motor, looks good throw a new engine and and youl be set.

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
updates:

then the best part of my day came about 125 miles after i put piston ring's and all new rod bearing's in...

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey...as long as you take good care of your car...and by the looks of it you sure do. :thumbs up

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ty, i try to take care of all my vehicles but the picture of the oil pan is all the rod bearing shaving's. i'm not sure what exactly happend but i think the oil pump went bad, and thats what caused the bearing's to spin but i'm not sure i didnt take the car completely apart yet

Kurtis

TIRE KING !!!
5+ Year Member
Ya thats clean as hell everything looks good just get some rims and do something with the maroon

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that the karmanari kit on your car?