South Carolina people

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when are you all meeting again. I live in the Charleston area, Goose Creek to be exact. If there are any special shows or anything please let me know. I'll be at Nopi in Atlanta on Sept. 18 and 19 but i'll be atlanta from Friday to Monday.

Vash526

Version_01
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey sup, yo were not sure when the next one is going to be, just check out the ECHO aftermath and ECHO meet sections for dates though. Bu well let you know.

surfer4life722

you can touch it...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll meet up w/ ya i live out near folly

Vash526

Version_01
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dramysx said:
wanna meet up vash
Hey, that's cool, when i get the chance i'll get in touch with you cause i'm actully in columbia now, but i'll be making visits back to charleston though

Hey surfer cars looking good, I need to drop mine's soon though.

We need to come up with another meet date for E.C.H.O. soon

surfer4life722

you can touch it...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vash a decent set of springs would run you low 200's, i dunno what kinda condition your shocks are in though. cause if they aren't to good then your ride would be crazy bumpy proalbly

Vash526

Version_01
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, i know i'm going to have to get some new shocks, once i get done paying for school i'll start getting on doing that

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dramysx said:
when are you all meeting again. I live in the Charleston area, Goose Creek to be exact. If there are any special shows or anything please let me know. I'll be at Nopi in Atlanta on Sept. 18 and 19 but i'll be atlanta from Friday to Monday.

I'll be at NOPI too, we should organize a CC meet up.

lilkim4evaz

Adorable Lil' Cutie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey...i live in the charleston area too...i dont live too far from vash...but rite now...im also in skewl...skewl already sux...gonna be a long year...hahaha...i can already tell...already too much drama happening...and its only been a week since i got to clemson...dayum...but NEwayz...yea...i still need to lower my car too...i already have the springs to do it...jus dunno how to do it...hahaha...but NEhow...ya'll take karez...buhbaiz...kim...

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k, um, how does Sep 4 or 5th, or 11th or 12th sound? or is that too close to Nopi. Somewhere in charleston

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or maybe even this weekend coming. I could meet up somewhere Saturday night after I get off from work. Also I should have some pics up by Thursday. I don't know if any of you have seen my car but it's a green 98 Sedan with the body kit. I think there's only one other green 4 door with a kit but it's darker than mine.

lilvi3tboix1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guy im in charleston...i stayin up in michigan for now...but be back down in charleston soon with my new project car

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
surfer4life722 said:
count me in too now, this better not go on w/o me and Mugen
damn straight, im not missin another meet!
jason, its time i think to pull out the ole' buffer and wax again haha

Last edited:

Vash526

Version_01
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dramysx said:
or maybe even this weekend coming. I could meet up somewhere Saturday night after I get off from work. Also I should have some pics up by Thursday. I don't know if any of you have seen my car but it's a green 98 Sedan with the body kit. I think there's only one other green 4 door with a kit but it's darker than mine.
Hy now that't i've seen the pics of your car i think i have seen that car around.