Speed Pictures

CiViC4Dr

CCSC member #31
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi guys post your speed picture here and let's see who is pushing it hard to the limit..hehe

here is mine

sandiliciouz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. thas klazy... i can onlie go up to like 120.. lol

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a newb...
still 135.46mph

I can't take a picture going 115, nor can I get up there with someone else in the car... so yeah...

kevinEGcivic

GUAM BOMB!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you on the road?? or a muthfkn dyno??? lets see some more pics ... but farther so that we can see the gauges and them some.... this pic doesnt prove JACK!!! :twisted:

CiViC4Dr

CCSC member #31
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is not on a dyno,it is on the hgihway,i have one picture more,but that in the 4th gear.but for you dude,I can only say belive or not....btw this picture is a litle bit older..

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno dood, where are you doing this at? Here in america we have something called speed limits, so , we'll have to wait tilll we hit the trackl!!! I def. wouldn.t encourage people to do their top speed on the road!

CiViC4Dr

CCSC member #31
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man we have speed limits here too but this where on empty highway...and im not encouraging anybody...only ment this as if somebody already have the picture,there is nothing more into it..but you guys are lucky you have this traks you can run on,here all that i illegal man,sux....

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
already been a thread about this...go check it out

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CiViC4Dr said:
oki.forgot to search first..my bad
no need to applogize lol...how would u have known to search for a thread with these kinda pics lol

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Overall...................stupid idea

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16EJ1 said:
Overall...................stupid idea

yeah man not a good idea...way to make civic drivers look cool drivin down the highway at 100+ keep it up :slap:

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a new digi camera so now i wont have to use a video camera this next time..
when there is a next time.. though i think videoing is much easier then snapping a
photo ! :shock:

again crappy screen cap from video. sorry

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would love to join in the thread, but all i can do is tell you how fast ive gone in my civic. which is 135mph. i would take a picture of me going that fast, but ive gotten way too many tickets within the past couple of months. totalling over $1000. so i dont really go fast anymore. not only that, but i dont have the balls to take my hands off the steering wheel when im going that fast.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been past the speedo on mine, I'm estimating between 130-140, most likely closer to 140

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude...... You must have a swap or a puter or sumthing, Mine shuts off at 120

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go down a hill and you can peak it out.

Any flat land and my car put puts at 120-125.
No level is perfect so you can actually,
feel the car suffering when theres even
a slighest incline.

For those famaliar, hit 130+ on the hill
after the stateline and after the big f'ing
climb going toward california. The downgrade
going into Baker. =)