Spied: New civic type r.. 2.0 vtec turbo? What you think about it?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll still take Ek9

Caleb.N

lol me to hands down... not a fan of the way it looks but gotta admit Honda says F#*K Economy on dis 1 haha

firejackal

5+ Year Member
I'd rather put that setup in a ek9... But personally I think all 2010+ hondas are ugly, too bulky looking.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's fugly, it's too big and it's too heavy. Why the hell are they making the Type R, their highest sports model, a freaking big, heavy 5 door hatch??? Flat out stupid. Oh and I'm sure the price is stupid too..

lol me to hands down... not a fan of the way it looks but gotta admit Honda says F#*K Economy on dis 1 haha
Actually I'm sure the economy of the motor is very good. Look at all the other econo boxes that are now using FI and getting crazy good gas mileage while still putting down decent power .

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Can't stand the rear end. The rest of it is bearable.

Caleb.N

Actually I'm sure the economy of the motor is very good. Look at all the other econo boxes that are now using FI and getting crazy good gas mileage while still putting down decent power .[/QUOTE said:
Yup u right, these new sports cars that are being made are not that heavy as back in the day