Spoiler for 93 DX sedan

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Hey guys I'm wondering If a spoiler for a 96-99 civic will fit on my 93 DX sedan. Or if anyone has some ideas for a good OEM spoiler. Thanks!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Not my taste but it doesn't look toooooo bad in some of those pics in that link above.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A Bugatti Veyron spoiler will fit, you just have to make it.

I was being a smartass earlier, while speaking the truth.

Looks cleaner without a wing though :thumbup:

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Ah I gotcha. Thanks for the input! =)
Will a 96 civic si spoiler fit without any modifications?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No Si from 96-98, so the high wing is out of that.

But, they had an optional smaller wing available for 96-98 before the Si wing came out in 99/00

Have you tried Google or any other Honda forum yet? Have to measure the bolt holes yourself if you can't find the answer.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Oh. Thank you for the quick response! :D
I heard somewhere that an Integra Type R spoiler would barely fit on a 93 civic .
Do you know if that's true?

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Ah sweet. So it does fit. That's the image that I saw in Another thread, but I wanted to make sure. Thank you so much. You're Actually the first person that's actually been nice to me on this forum. =)
Thanks so much!

slowDB7

i personally like the 92-95 civic sedan oem spoiler, its pretty similar to the one on the red civic above

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Ooh very nice. Looks better than I remember. That's definitely an option. You, sir, have good taste.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Spoiler has arrived but will be installed tomorrow. Pics will be up of the final product when it is done.