Spooned Civic

SiPlaya

Banned
Yo Let me start this mother off by tellin all yall dis aint no spam des our tru racin stories! I got this phat ass Civ with like mad work done to it yo! My EX has a Spooned engine, Hooker headers, true duals flowin through some Warlox muffler yo!

I got this b***h done up on the n/a tip I'm gonna dyno the b***h next week I expect like 200 horse or some s**t at the wheels 19's that is!!!

So yo I take my done up Civie to the 7/11 parkin lot and I see some punk in a firepigeon sittin there thinkin he can get some honeys or somethin!!! So I role up and throw a massive rev at the WS6(s**t I think I heard a valve float) and he can barely hear me over that metal s**t he be listenin to! I'll show him...I go over and park my whip!

I look in my mirror and make sure my visor is on correct( to the side and upside down) hell yeah I be pimpin!!! I get out and make sure one my pant legs be rolled up all proper and s**t and I pull one of my sleeves up so all the fly biddies can see my phat ass tat of some chinese symbols I saw on stickers from PEP BOYS!

Yo! so I walk over all crazy and s**t draggin my TIMBALANDS!!! I tell the foo that I wanna show his ass what real imports can do!!! He laughs at me and throws a slurpee at me!!! lucky it was cherry or else I would have kicked his ass!!! So I'm like foo you wanna run??? He finally gets pissed and comes over and says If you wanna run u gotta run for cash!!!

So i'mlike y else would i wanna run? foo!!! So I look in my pockets and find 37cents and a pack of mentos! I'mlike What??? Why you think I bought this s**t cause 37cents of gas would get me round all week

Yo everyone was laughing I was straight clownin this fool!!! He says eff it lets go!!! So we all roll up to line up and the boy looks over and says go ahead I'll give you a head start!!! I'm like fluck it I don't need it but if he really wants to be embarrases then I be willin to do this s**t!!!

Aight so I go after poppin my Ludacris Cd in the playa (racin musac) and Damn I'm rollin squealed 1st you know!!! So i manually shift the auto to second and that dumbo is still sittin there!!! So as I'm shiftin to third I see he has finally taken off and he's already at my back bumper, so I fake that i missed that shift!!! I acidentaly ripped off my shift light up knob in the process!!! it made my car rattle like there was no tomorrow!!!

So I ended up losin by like 13 car lengths but I went back and told him it's cause I broke my tranny!! he told me to stop actin like a f**kin pussy so I threw a punch at him and missed, the dude beast me like there was no tomorrow!!! God damn next time i'm gonna run some octane booster in my car for some xtra horse then i'll take him!!! CIVIC 4 EVA!!!!!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope you die in a fire

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is this s**t? is it me or is this the second "balla" to post up here in a few days? get out...this is legit civic site... we talk about s**t thats important...

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
edit: not all of it is important but its legit stuff...

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
tonight is the first time i have hit these forums, wow. i havent laughed this much in a long time. op, you deserved it. can dish out the lip, but when you get lip in return you throw a punch. awesome. i agree, you should die in a fire. no, not die, just lose the ability to drive anything again! death is a little harsh for just being mentally challenged.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate how ghetto people talk. Bothers me like no other.
This.

especially TROLLLLS ...=\
can someone ban this crap... like really clubcivic isn't some trashy forum.. we have mods to deal with this useless garbage..right..?

SiPlaya

Banned
This.

especially TROLLLLS ...=\
can someone ban this crap... like really clubcivic isn't some trashy forum.. we have mods to deal with this useless garbage..right..?
yo foo i be no troll i just post my ill racin stories please dont hate da playa hate da game foo.