sport max wheels 15x8 et0

Status
Not open for further replies.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sport maxx wheels 15x8 et0

my buddy has a set of sport maxx wheels on his mk3 jetta that he's selling.
15x8 et0 .... 4x100 bolt pattern
they're black now, but were originally a different color. i'd say they're in pretty good condition.

he's looking to get $350 for all 4 wheels (without tires i believe) but more if he includes tires b/c he just put new 195/45/15's on there a few weeks ago.

e-mail me at Sk8rRy182@aol.com w/ serious offers only please guys
you can PM me but i check my e-mails much more often

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone interested?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no.

9.The classifieds section of the site is there to allow members to buy and sell goods. There is no way for Club Civic to validate the worth of any offers made in that section. So with that being said you must ultimately make the choice as to how secure you feel about any potential transaction. It is up to you to create your own guidelines to decide who and who not to do business with. As with any online transaction we suggest that you do the most you can to ensure a safe secure transaction (ask for pictures, serial numbers, pick up the goods if at all possible, etc.) Only the actual owner of the goods to be sold may create a thread to sell. You may not sell for friends, family or others (such as company) that are not active members (unregistered, banned, etc.) Also all sales completed through the site are independent of the site, and Club Civic assumes no responsibility nor makes any claims for any sales made through the site. If proven to have "scammed" someone through a transaction on this site you will be banned indefinitely.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright, thanks for letting me know

Decipher

Registered VIP
omg... seriously? this is more than a year old dude. plus the guy lives hundreds and hundreds of miles from you. Shipping would cost more than the wheels, even if they were still for sale.

Redcoupeson

omg... seriously? this is more than a year old dude. plus the guy lives hundreds and hundreds of miles from you. Shipping would cost more than the wheels, even if they were still for sale.
i didnt look at the date. i just searched 15x8 and looked at what came up. and shipping really isnt that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.