Spotted: Female 5thgen Black hatch.

hyper98gsr

E. LUDER
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i see! some fancy rx-7 guy trying to come and take our many honda chicks.

she's not here, try next door at club integra.

greg1174

98 EX Coupe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know....you'd probably have a better chance checking the local personals.....or call up a radio station or something.....what ever it is, if you really want to be with her...be original in your attempts, posting on a forum is not original nor will it give you any props at a later time............

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Hey Hey,,,come on guys. Go easy on him. He just being honest about it. I mean if I was racing this fine ass nigga I mean,,,being the woman that I am I would've tried to holla but if not then I probably would've posted the little racing event and then would've slided it in that he was indeed on point.

Cade

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol Thanks Mistress, that would have probally been a wiser choice I should have made. But I didnt feel like beating around the bush and didnt think it was that awkward. Its not a thing about "oO I wanna be with her", its just more of a thing that Id like to talk to her because she seemed like she had a sense of humor. If you really knew me, you would know how bored I was driving 200miles on a empty highway. I was traveling at an excess of a 100 most of the way home and noone would play along (tried w/ some C5s and Mustangs). But then outta nowhere after I passed her, I seen her jump out from behind another car and fallow my lead. This kept me amused and laughing for awhile, and the fact that when I let her lead the way I put my bumper maybe about 2ft or shorter away from her rear bumper and then I passed her and she gave me the good ole middle finger. It was quite amusing and I should have stayed on the highway til the next exit or pointed to that exit, instead of jumping from the far lane to make the exit. But I was low on gas. Ah well, I might search around that Integra site, doubt I'll find much of her. Anywho, that will be all. You may lock or delete this thread now. Thanks to all who are understanding.

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicTemptress said:
Dang dude was she like that??
I love Civic Temptress :P

Cade, why did you let her get away???

Why didn't you follow her off her exit???

It's probably better you didn't.
Everything happens for a reason...

She most likely has a bf...

but you do sound like a romantic :0)

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
I love Civic Temptress :P

Cade, why did you let her get away???

Why didn't you follow her off her exit???

It's probably better you didn't.
Everything happens for a reason...

She most likely has a bf...

but you do sound like a romantic :0)

Hahahaa,,,thanks,,,now we don't want our boy to seem like he is psycho or anything so it is probably a good thing he didn't. But then again he would've had a shot at her. Well next time he will make something happen.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nine nine nine eight. . .

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Cade

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol awe :oops: Yeah, I doubt I'll run into someone like that again, but if I do, my choices will definetly be diffrent. Im the one who exited, and not only did I exit, it did it outta no where. I jumped from the far left to make it. The highway we were on was so deserted, and I was on a 1/4 of a tank. I was basically broke of cash on hand from comming home from Formula D, so when my cousin yelled that "EXIT! Shell station!", I just went for it. I tried to catch back up on the highway and broke 140 for a awhile, but then the good ole Rotary shows its falls and the coolant guage starts heading up toward H, so I had to shut her back down. Just my luck I guess...
[Edit]: lol I had a Shell gas card, so thats why I had to make the exit. Story doesnt make much sense if I didnt add that part I guess. Also Thanks again for the kind words.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anf's at 9,999 posts... holy s**t

Last edited:

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mmm... nah nah I didn't mean psycho, I wasn't dissin.
Just like... romantic,
seems like he has an eye for detail... Cade actually
noticed the bracelet/wristband she was wearing!!! I can just picture you
imagining what her hair smelled like... it's like a movie....
those kinds of feeling are so intense. I wish more people lived like that...

I had my little roadside flirting escapade with some guy on a bike.
Actually on my way to a Meet, which I ended up being late for... :P
I SO missed my exits, he was showing off *smiles*... it was fun while it lasted...