Spring and Shock Combination for 6th Gen

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Wow you came in clutch dude, thanks alot! =)
NP, :thumbs up i have them mated w/ ground control c/o sleeves now and they are pretty farkin sweet ;)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have omni sleeves w/ kyb agx and they have a sweet ride..

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
NP, :thumbs up i have them mated w/ ground control c/o sleeves now and they are pretty farkin sweet ;)

dude I've heard such mixed reviews about G/C sleeves. How are they for you? Some people love em some hate em. How do they ride?

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:
dude I've heard such mixed reviews about G/C sleeves. How are they for you? Some people love em some hate em. How do they ride?
i've only had em for a short time, but they ride the same if NOT better than the neuspeed sports i had on there, they aren't bouncy at all (i heard the skunk2's are a lil bouncy) they come w/a eibach progressive rate spring so its a really good ride, as far as adjusting goes its 1 hand, all you do is jack up the car loosen one allen head screw and go up or down, and they come w/ a lifetime warranty against ANYTHING including sagging of the spring i'd recomend them to anyone

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine was only $491

Ground Controls: $290 ttd
KYB gr-2's : $201 ttd

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was almost same cost me on my omni sleeves (159) and kyb agx combo(270)... good deal

i only spend 340 on my setup

Racersky

5+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
mine was only $491

Ground Controls: $290 ttd
KYB gr-2's : $201 ttd
Hey I'm planning on buying suspension after my car is out of the bodyshop.......the setup i'm thinking about running is bilstein shocks/struts and Tein S. Tech springs....do you think that setup is good?

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the gr2s will ride good with them....the OE's dont drop that low so...you should be fine....i have the kyb adj..can't go wront with those..haha...