Status
Not open for further replies.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a set of MK-IIIS's, white with blue lips. They are in need of love, but they're straight. Have all bolts and lock nuts. They will come with super shitty bald-ass Kumho Ecsta Supra AST's. I was going to refinish these black with a purple lip.

15x6.5 4x100 +45et Comes with original SSR angled valve stems and generic silver caps. And these have the silver bolts unlike most white sets -- which have the black bolts.

Sold as is. $800.

If you would like me to fix these up and refinish them, it will be an additional $300 for supplies, time, labor, and the cost of fixing all the knicks and curbs. If I refinish them, no tires.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for some nice wheels.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sic wheel bump

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really want these. Can you give me estimate for you to redo them? Plus shipping to 79414?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran, im sure it's not 800 shipped is it? the wheel pictured without the little bolts, does it not have em, or just not pictured?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shipping is going to be about $120 to anywhere, since I'll have to pay to have these packed.

Me refinishing these is going to cost about $300-400. It depends on if you want powdercoating or me to spraybomb them (which I am good at, don't get me wrong). It would be cash up front for the refinishing, and then the $800 + shipping when I finish.

And the wheel without the bolts DOES have them, I was just cleaning when I took that picture.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a moot point. If they were 16", I would keep them.

Adrian Peterson

5+ Year Member
damn i wish these were 16"
Me too, considering they don't exist..

Eran, if you were to redo these, would you have the lips re anodized? I've heard of an alternate method that produces an indistinguishable result, but I haven't looked into it too far..

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have them powdercoated with Nu-Chrome and then a candy. Either that, or polish out the lips and leave them that way.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump. $700 plus shipping! COME ONE PEOPLE, I NEED TO BUY CRACK AND HEROIN AND BABY FORMULA!

SHEEEEAATT.

ryanM

aww dude if these were 16" rota slipstreams i would totally buy

good luck with the sale though.

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.