St. Louis crap talk thread!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That would be hella sweet!! A couple of us STL people can role up there together!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that'd be awesome, keep each other company on the 4 hour drive (it's a fun drive, btw)...

i'm setting up a sticky with a calendar of events @ http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=20848

anyway, imma start a new thread for the indy meet. hopefully we'll have lots of people interested. there isn't much of a scene here that i know of, but we'll keep ourselves entertained... and i have plenty of space in my 850sq ft apartment

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=20849

everyone who can go to meets in indy, PLEASE SIGN IN....

it seems that APRIL 17/18 will be the most definate date.

also, SATURDAY MAY 8 is the date for the official civichatchback.com meet here in indy, so if u can come to town that day we'll get to join them (and maybe outnumber them)

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey sorry fellas for putting my thanks here...but I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks for the help!

Sooooo, mainly to Ben and Riley, thanks guys for coming WAY out there and helping me out this weekend! And I guess Chip too =) Thanks for holding my splash guard! =)

And just to let the rest of you cats know...I finally put on my DC header and the N1 this past weekend while I was in StL. Good times! We had a nice little road trip around west and south county! But Ben did get a tight a$$ shirt at one of the Honda dealerships (t-shirt grey with red Honda logo for $7)

Anyway, thanks again guys!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
right on matt!!! how does it feel, now that you're free of restrictions?? schweeet

btw, indianapolis meet on april 17th, can u make it?

xtingshun

chillin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
splashguard

matts2ksi said:
Hey sorry fellas for putting my thanks here...but I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks for the help!

Sooooo, mainly to Ben and Riley, thanks guys for coming WAY out there and helping me out this weekend! And I guess Chip too =) Thanks for holding my splash guard! =)

And just to let the rest of you cats know...I finally put on my DC header and the N1 this past weekend while I was in StL. Good times! We had a nice little road trip around west and south county! But Ben did get a tight a$$ shirt at one of the Honda dealerships (t-shirt grey with red Honda logo for $7)

Anyway, thanks again guys!!

Hey smart guy that splash guard was tough work... not to embarass you but how long did that take you get to on ? About 45 minutes or so?? .... lol j/k .... only 35 ... sorry I embelished .... Sorry about the KU game.... I watched it, and part of me had to laugh since I'm a Mizzou guy... but tough break either way they just didn't kick it in gear soon enough....

How was the trip back? Nice and loud with that new exhaust... . ? So..... since Ben didn't say anything and you didnt' say anything, I think I should be the one to tell the funny story of how you pretty much rolled up on a cop doing what ? 85 in a 55? at night.... So.... (for everyone else) , Matt finally gets his car off jack stands and 4 wheels touching the ground again... and so He, Ben, Riley and I , get in for the test run.... Matt knows the roads so that's the only comforting thing that kept me from screaming while Matt calmly listens to that incredible VTEC sound at 5500 rpm.... and 85mph.. around a curve, ... It's quick and sounds great... But we're flying along and what headlights pull across traffic into a pull out, but none other than a local cop...... I think everyone in the car , (including Britney Spears in the cd player) held there breath waiting for the red lights to come on.... but, they amazingly did not..... I guess matt got on the brakes quick enough out of the turn.... and he never got a read on us.... but it was amusing non-the less and a great back road cruise....

Can't wait to do it again... hey Matt, head over to www.illwillpress.com and check out the "Sitcom Silliness" cartoon, remember we were telling you about it.... fun stuff.... talk to you soon...

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey what up Chip! Thanks for that amusing story =) Some of it was and wasn't true, but either way good story! I had everything under control! I never get to drive like that when I'm with the girlfriend...she usually slaps me while I'm making a "semi-curve" at 85 mph or whatever...even more stupid!

Anywho, the trip was good...karen left her car at home and road with me. Her parents are driving it back down to Spfd. But it was loud on occasion, but not too bad.

And yeah I was slightly pissed about the game! It was a good thing karen was riding with me, otherwise I would have gotten back in about 2 hours instead of three! And oh by the way, How far did Mizzou make it in the NCAA tournament...oh yeah my bad, they're in the NIT and I checked...they lost in THE first round of the NIT! Sorry had to throw that in there for ya Chip!

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry Anfrey...I didn't see your message, but I can't make it?! :( I drove to StL the past two weekends, and I'm driving back AGAIN for Easter in two weeks! Putting some heavy miles in the last month!

I am planning, obviously to make it to the next StL meet and then the Chitown meet that Tony is setting up in July! Chitown in July sounds kickass =)

xtingshun

chillin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matt....thanks

Hey Matt thanks for the kick to the nuts... lol yea Mizzou did lose in the first round of the NIT, I personally think they should have stayed home and not accepted the invitation just to go get embarrassed... but oh well, always next year (as the classic saying of every sports fan goes)

Hey, most of my acount of the story was true... especially being in the back seat... lol .... It was fun none the less

Easter huh? Sounds fun..... you sure are driving to St louis alot....Hope the week goes good.... Back to class today... :( sucks ass

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how bout u chip? can u make it... can ANY of you make it out here on april 17th??

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that vtec sounded SO nice.... when I left Matt's girls place I felt like I was driving an old womans car. it had no power next to the SI. I really can't wait for my swap now.

also, Chip did more that hold the splash guard...he also drank you beer....lol

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounded like you guys had some fun!! Wish i was there!! Anyways, we should get together one of these weekends and head down to the landing!! Hot ass girls down there Friday and saturday nights!!

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Miss you too Ed...and hell yeah, we'll get down to the landing again! Good times!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how's the video comin along ed?
btw, APRIL 17 are you comin to indy?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The video is done!! i was looking around the internet for some video hosting sites but all the ones i found you have to pay! The only one i found that was free only holds 5mb of space and the vid is 49.5mb. Now as for the indy meet , i can only make it to the May 8 one cause im gonnna be going one vacation on the 15 through 27 of april! Sorry Anfrey

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oh well... i guess only 3 ppl are gonna make it...

btw ed, i believe solidsnake can host the video.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
oh well... i guess only 3 ppl are gonna make it...

btw ed, i believe solidsnake can host the video.
my sugestions ment nothing?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ray ray said:
my sugestions ment nothing?
i deleted the pm and couldn't remember... but still, there's only a limited amount of people in the area.... and i've been tryin to get ppl from other forums to go as well.

xtingshun

chillin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry

Sorry Anfrey, I skipped over your post... but no I won't be able to get out, as I am trying hard to save for a swap and right now I'm paying rent on 2 places (Columbia & St. Louis) only till May.. and then at the end of May I'm going to New Mexico,and Las Vegas...

Drinking Beer was a tough task... later that night I had even more... it went well tho