St. Louis meet pictures! lots of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I'm salty for not going. Anf, hook up the house warming party. I want to start setting something up at the lake front here in Chicago. Softball/BBQ on a Saturday.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ray ray said:
Now I'm salty for not going. Anf, hook up the house warming party. I want to start setting something up at the lake front here in Chicago. Softball/BBQ on a Saturday.

BBQ, Softball, maybe a Cubs game!!! and just being in Chitown! Sounds like fun to me!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
BBQ, Softball, maybe a Cubs game!!! and just being in Chitown! Sounds like fun to me!
hea Cubs game would be noice but he fuggers are charging $$$$ tooooo much. Got dam yuppies buy up all the tix just to say they where there while all the real fans get f**ked.
DIE YUPPIE SCUM!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ray ray said:
BBQ and Softball... hell yeah man. I'll bring the Worth... it's gettin a lil banged up though. :lol:

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
BBQ and Softball... hell yeah man. I'll bring the Worth... it's gettin a lil banged up though. :lol:
6 your down than?

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
but dinko's gotta step the f**k up, take charge and handle the situation instead of the lady having to do it herself. sure the dude's his friend and all, but damn, ya know. sometimes u just gotta do what u gotta do, and not give a s**t about what ur friends say
dinko's the cool type that likes to sit back. I don't really know what happed that night but sounds like something needed to be done..lol

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ,you guys wanna do the bbq thing on the lake front here,dats cool,but!
dont forget about the whole campin/bbq/party thing im plannin for H.I.N.
will be off the hook for sure!
later
hey anfrey wuts yer aol im name dude?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good lookin' meets fellas!! I regret not being able to make it. definately next time though!!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I'm already putting it together. it's going to be a Cards game.
I'm going to drive around town and take pics of road signs and land marks to make it easy for people to meet up since a few people had to search around for us saturday. I'll keep you posted.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anonmassive said:
hey ,you guys wanna do the bbq thing on the lake front here,dats cool,but!
dont forget about the whole campin/bbq/party thing im plannin for H.I.N.
will be off the hook for sure!
later
hey anfrey wuts yer aol im name dude?
it's 'anfrey' but i haven't got trillian installed. i'm still seein if i'll be free this weekend bro. i'd love to go check out the scene there.

ben: how much do cards tix cost?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RaYrAy said:
good lookin' meets fellas!! I regret not being able to make it. definately next time though!!
Ray how was the meet you went to Saturday? Dude when you called me I was in chill mode i dont know if you noticed but I was half asleep.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great pics! it looked like fun! (today's my last final of the quarter....wish i could have fun like that, too. :D :alcoholic

(pssst. matt's hella cute ;) so was eveyone else, of course. anf:you've got some long legs!)

nice looking cars everyone! great shot with the arc. :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
flora said:
great pics! it looked like fun! (today's my last final of the quarter....wish i could have fun like that, too. :D :alcoholic

(pssst. matt's hella cute ;) so was eveyone else, of course. anf:you've got some long legs!)

nice looking cars everyone! great shot with the arc. :D
me? i was one of the shortest kids at the meet lol... now ed, he was teh tall

bah i'm in web design class, just going thru the board while rob (the teacher) talks about the assignment.. bah bored.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah Ed was wicked tall!

And thanks girl, but you could hardly see me!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ray ray said:
6 your down than?
Hell yeah man... I'm just busy as fuk most of the time so it'd just have to be at that rare moment when I'm free. I wanted to go to this meet up but, I was in KC with the wifey. 8)

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anf: you had legs everywhere! hehe. how tall is ed? i had an ex that was 6'6" o_O most boys don't seem tall to me anymore, even if they tower over me hehe.

matt: ;)

what else did you guys do afterwards?

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too much...we either had to work, split, but some went out to the hotel where some of us were staying...I guess and then hit up some bars or something...I had to skip out after dinner cuz my girl and her mom got mugged actually not too far from where I was downtown...And so I had to be a good boyfriend and get back home asap!

Our next meet will hopefully include a Cardinals game, some more driving, and when were done driving...some beer drinkin' =)

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
Hell yeah man... I'm just busy as fuk most of the time so it'd just have to be at that rare moment when I'm free. I wanted to go to this meet up but, I was in KC with the wifey. 8)
cool cool, I start a thread for it and make sure i give every one at least a month heads up.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
flora said:
anf: you had legs everywhere! hehe. how tall is ed? i had an ex that was 6'6" o_O most boys don't seem tall to me anymore, even if they tower over me hehe.

matt: ;)

what else did you guys do afterwards?
lol.... ed was.. damn i dunno, i'm bad with heights, but he looked like a college ball player lol,...
and u've seen other pics of me anyway christina

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol@anf ;)

when ar eyou gonna come to cali to visit? mebbe we could meet in vegas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.