St. Louis meet. SIGN IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
St. Louis meet! Saturday, March 20th at 2:00pm.
We will be meeting on the uper level of the West County Mall parking garage.
Then we will take a cruise down town to the landing to take pictures in front of the Arch.
We can also go up in the Arch if we want. I think it's about $6.
Then we can go out to eat. I'm thinking Hard Rock Cafe but I don't know prices there so anywhere is fine.

Here's what we need from YOU!
1: sign in so we know your coming.
2: what state your from.
3: let us know how many people you'll have with you so we know how big the group will be.
4: what kinda car you drive.

St. Louis sign in: (Red=for sure)
1: Ben, MO, 1, red eg civic dx w/ SI rims (can't miss it)
2: Anfrey, IN, 1, clover green pearl kouki ej8
3: Ed (Mugen00), MO, 1, 2000 ex coupe
4: Dinko, IA, 2+, 93 ex coupe
5: Riley, MO, 1, 95 Eclipse GS
6: Luke, MO, 1 or 2, 96 Prelude (type S?)
7: matts2ksi, MO, 1 or 2, civic SI
8: Chip, MO, 2, 97 dx hatch
9: Tony, IL, up to 4 cars, 95 hatch

10: Mike, MO, 1, eg6

*Directions*

*the address of the mall is: 180 W County Ctr, St Louis, MO*

from North:
Head to St. Louis, you'll find I-270. go south on I-270 until you get to the Manchester (highway 100) exit. Look for signs because the exit begins way before Manchester. once on the exit stay to your left and go East on Manchester. you will see the mall on your right up ahead. you will have to cut all the way over from the left lane to the right lane. Be careful, lot of rich snobs drive Manchester rd. once you get into the right lane you'll see the enterance. make the right into the parking lot and it will take on a little outer road in the lot. you will come to a stop sign. make a left. then make a right into the parking garage and go to your right. now go all the way up to the top. (fun to rev your engine in there.....) that's where we'll be.

from South:
head up highyway I-55 and go west on I-270. take I-270 all the way up until you come to Manchester (highway 100) get off on the machester exit. There will be a enterance for the mall on the exit of Manchester. It will merge with the the parking lot road. make a left at the first stop sign. then make a right into the parking garage. stay to your right and go all the way up to the top. that's where we'll be. it's also fun you rev your engine in the garage.

from South West:
Head up I-44 until you come to I-270. Go north on I-270. It's the left ramp. if you take the right one you go south (duh) take I-270 all the way up until you come to Manchester (highway 100) get off on the machester exit. There will be a enterance for the mall on the exit of Manchester. It will merge with the the parking lot road. make a left at the first stop sign. then make a right into the parking garage. stay to your right and go all the way up to the top. that's where we'll be. it's also fun you rev your engine in the garage.

from East:
take I-70 all the way into St. Louis. From there you will have to follow the signs right after your off the bridge comming into Missouri. I think it's the second exit on the right. it says I-44. take I-44 until you get to I-270. BEWARE! the exit is almost before you even see I-270. stay in the right lane and get onto I-270 north. take I-270 all the way up until you come to Manchester (highway 100) get off on the machester exit. There will be a enterance for the mall on the exit of Manchester. It will merge with the the parking lot road. make a left at the first stop sign. then make a right into the parking garage. stay to your right and go all the way up to the top. that's where we'll be. it's also fun you rev your engine in the garage.

from North East:
Take I-55 all the way down to St. Louis. From there you will have to follow the signs right after your off the bridge comming into Missouri. I think it's the second exit on the right. it says I-44. take I-44 until you get to I-270. BEWARE! the exit is almost before you even see I-270. stay in the right lane and get onto I-270 north. take I-270 all the way up until you come to Manchester (highway 100) get off on the machester exit. There will be a enterance for the mall on the exit of Manchester. It will merge with the the parking lot road. make a left at the first stop sign. then make a right into the parking garage. stay to your right and go all the way up to the top. that's where we'll be. it's also fun you rev your engine in the garage.

from West:
Take I-64 (40) all the way into St. Louis. stay right once you come to I-270 and go south. go south on I-270 until you get to the Manchester (highway 100) exit. Look for signs because the exit begins way before Manchester. once on the exit stay to your left and go East on Manchester. you will see the mall on your right up ahead. you will have to cut all the way over from the left lane to the right lane. Be careful, lot of rich snobs drive Manchester rd. once you get into the right lane you'll see the enterance. make the right into the parking lot and it will take on a little outer road in the lot. you will come to a stop sign. make a left. then make a right into the parking garage and go to your right. now go all the way up to the top. (fun to rev your engine in there.....) that's where we'll be.

North west and South East, find you own way! j/p you'll have to find which highway works best for you. I posted directions for all the highways coming into St. Louis.

sorry for the bad maps. that's what you get when you use MS paint at 2am! lol

quick map below. (more to come)

Last edited:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well, i can drive in during the week as well (it'd be a lot easier for me too!) =) sunday would be hard cuz i have class on monday... but thanks for being so considerate ben =) i understand weekdays are hard for most ppl so i can still come down on saturday.

anyway, i'll either be going down by myself or with one of my friends. ya'll know what car i drive =)

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well any of those two days are good for me! I'll be coming by myself :( and for those of you that havent met me yet, my name is Ed and i drive a 2000 Civic ex.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a little to far for me. damn but thanks for the envite.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
can't wait to meet you guys =)

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So far its only me , Ben and Anfrey?? Come on St louis peeps!!!!! Where you at???

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know where they're all at. I need to start pming people but they never check their pms anyway.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: it says they don't check their pms! opps, PM's....:hitlol:

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
comon people! don't you want to meet up? lol they say, lets meet! so we get a meet and they don't sign in......

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol yeah... i dunno why ppl aren't willing to drive... hell, 4 hours is NOTHING. i drove up to chicago last month to meet with ONE clubcivic member (ray ray)... we had a blast and i got a cai.

i'm gonna do the four hour drive from indy to STL...

if some of u guys are seriously TOO LAZY TO DRIVE, then i'm terribly confused. i figured we all loved driving. hell, in the year 2000, i drove to NYC about 4 times. it's a 16 hour drive each way. cc'moooooooooon!!! (get it? cc?)

C'MON PEOPLE!!!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I PMed about 20 people so I hope they check their in-box.
What's that dudes name that says he's from Missery? lol
His avatar has him next to his rim on his car. He hasn't signed in to any mid-west roll call so I don't know where to find him.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hm... is that child racer or something? i can't recall... too early in hte morning

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
found him. it's 6sic6
I'm a sending PM now.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
awesome =) so are we meeting on sat 3/20?

would it be hard for any of ya'll to meet during the week? i got spring break =)

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could but it'd only be for a few hours. My weekdays are tight. I think we should meet 3/20 at about 3pm. I might have to work in the morning so afternoon would be best.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm from Des Moines, Iowa. I'll probably join you guys cuz my girlfriend keeps asking me to just drive somewher for Spring Break so it would be her and i. I'm just gonna need the directions on how to get there. I'm really trying to get some new shocks before i go though

CAN ANYONE HOOK ME UP WITH SOME SHOCKS!! ($200-300) lol

anyways:
Name: Dinko
Car: '93 Civic ex (coupe)
People: 2 (maybe more)
Days: Saturday (20th) or Sunday (21st)

cmon people...you can spend $4000 on engines but can't spend $100 to go have a good time!! LETS GO!! anfrey you should make an sig or something with the info of the meet haha and have it link to this topic so people can sign in

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ wow! the out of state people are into this more that the STL peeps! what's up with that?
Glad you can come dude. You on the offical list now! I'm going to add my friends that will most likely come so that the list looks bigger. lol

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And your proly not gonna see 6sic6, he works too much!!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we're thinking about meeting at the mall and get some good pictures of all the cars. then curise down to the landing and go up in the arch. since we have people from out of state coming I think they would like that. Plus us St. Louis people never go down to the Arch much anyway. We could grap a bite to eat also.

Status
Not open for further replies.