St. Louis meet. SIGN IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtingshun

chillin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics

Yea the pics came out good, I'm interested to see how Ben's came out, and the video you got Ed. It was a small group, but it was still fun. Cool people came out. The highlights of the day definetley include the NSX rolling up on us, I guess the guy said he heard there was gonna be a "honda" meet up there, so he came to see what it was all about. Nice car though.

I got to cruise Matt2K's Civic Si, very nice... hella loud about 5500 with the AEM V2 on it. Going to the arch was cool as well, didn't go up but walked through and didnt' learn a whole lot, lol . Then hitting the Morgan Street Brewery was fun as well, getting a cold beer after being outside all day was refreshing, as well as getting a good laugh at the Mullet party as we were leaving. lol

It'd be great to do again sometime this summer, I know everybody was mentioning going to a Card's game, and meeting up in the parking lot before hand..etc... that'd be great. Ben's supposed to look up dates of the games on Saturday's and what not so we have an idea of when... time.... etc..

So all and all it was fun.... can't wait to do it again with hopefully more cars...

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I think next time we'll have a whole lot more people here. if the Cards are playing the Cubs we'll have a ton of chicago people! lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
post the pics in the pic thread as well =) i'll still posting mine

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey im really sorry i couldnt make it to the meet, i had to work friday and saturday. And i have no car as of now and my parents work overtime on saturdays so even if i had the chance to go i would have had no transportation. oh im getting a older camaro within 1-2 months for $2000 has a new engine, new transmission, new paint job. its basicly restored, almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.