Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should have a MEET!!!

OK, who in here in from around the MO and IL area?? i live like 15 min away from st louis and i never here about people around here meeting up like they do in cali!! does anyone around here ever been to a meeting?

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man im from st charles like a couple mins from Stl and so is my friend his name is gsrcivic92' on here plus there is a guy from stl named riceboy84 and right now we are trying to get a meet togather but we need more people with civic's from around our area that will make it but right now the meet is TBA but we will get it out soon enough

Matt

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, here's what I'm looking at:

How about a meet over christmas break?
Everyone is out of school and so we could do it on a weekend.
But where sould we meet and what sould we do?
hit this post up if you want to do it.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BYOB = bring your own booze... or bring your own buds/bong/blow/brownies/etc depending on your preference.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This sounds good too me a meet over christmas break!! but like you guys said we need more people and figure out what place and what time!!

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey whats up guys, i think we should meet at a place that is close to everyone. Where at in Mo does everyone live? Hit me back

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't think of anywhere to meet up at. any ideas? we could go eat somewhere or do we just want to hang out and ride around? (that would be great seeing all these pimped out civics rollin together.)

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yall dun trip ill b right over thur in the dirty dirty party in the south yall dun heard me ? haha. U southerners r funny ppl.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup guys, im still trying to figure this out where to meet at!! First we need to find out how many people is up for this meet and then we can figure out what we can do so come up with something and keep posting any ideas!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
guys, have the meet at the park. meet up at the zoo.

destructn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey what up, i live about an 1.5 hr away but im in stl about once or twice a month... my dx is in the shop until a couple days after christmas but anytime after that im interested in meetin up somewhere

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight. How bout new years day? or, a sunday afternoon would work best for me. I say we meet a forest park. not near the zoo though because it would be hard to find parking spaces close to each other near the zoo. lets get this thing going so I can tell my supe not to schedule me on the day we pick.

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys. I think meeting at forest park would be a great idea. Me and my buddy will be there, just give us a day and time.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with you guys, forest park sounds good to me but we need to get everyone thats from around this area and find out whos gonna go so we can set a time and date! keep posting

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to the offical st. louis meet thread and sign in. it's either forest park or west county mall. also, post dates of weekends that would work for you. I'm thinking about the first or second week in Jan. because of the people that want to come from out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.