Stock 6th gen springs/shocks/a-arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am selling the stock parts i've had sitting around for a while. Since i have no idea what a reasonable asking price is, i'm kinda making them up on the fly... but i'm flexible and taking best offers.

Edit: I am looking for LOCAL deals only (mid-atlantic/eastcoast) since shipping this s**t is costly and a pita.

A-arms - $25

Shocks - $50

Springs - $50

Taillights (96-98 as you can see) - $50

Again, all prices are 'or best offer' as i'm being resonable with the prices. I want to get rid of the s**t, but still make a little cash out of it to get some work done to my car.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump!

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
check yo pm's bro i want rears only
Replied.... i realized how much shipping would be and i am now looking for local deals only.

Thanks anyway Greenlx.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll warn yu Zak... Eran tried to give his stock springs away and no one would take them. :lol: Also seen the tails go for cheaper.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'll warn yu Zak... Eran tried to give his stock springs away and no one would take them. :lol: Also seen the tails go for cheaper.
Meh... i figured it was worth a shot.

And i said i didnt have any clue on prices, so they were negotiable. I know i wont have much luck with this s**t... i just dont want to throw it away. I'm getting sick of just keeping them around in my basement.

Lo0z3rCIVICGuy

5+ Year Member
Shocks (front shocks and rear shocks)

For the front & rear shocks how much shipped to 72756. I am very interested.

-Lo0z3r

Status
Not open for further replies.