you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "02Si"

sik_civic said:
she has a tint geezz cant u read??!?!?

Whoa I overlooked that she had tint so you come back with a smart ass comment like that. While I was finishing up school you were still sucking on your mammas *******. Take your smart ass comments elsewhere. I guess I'll go back to ephatch.com where people are more forgiving and alot less anal.
just relax dude.... we would love to have you here... dont judge all of us because of one, and may i stress "STUPID" comment.... :roll:

im sure ephatch is a sweet site too, but i agree you will have more fun here!!! :D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

sik_civic said:

Whoa I overlooked that she had tint so you come back with a smart ass comment like that. While I was finishing up school you were still sucking on your mammas *******. Take your smart ass comments elsewhere. I guess I'll go back to ephatch.com where people are more forgiving and alot less anal.
damn if they are like that at ephatch.com ill stay here :P

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

sik_civic said:

srry bout that dude but it was one of those dayz....... u will have more fun here too

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You don't have enough money for any serious engine mods and if you're happy with the power than leave the motor alone. Maybe do some small suspension stuff or wheels and tires or just put the money away and save it for a rainy day.
Hell, it would be nice to have a little extra cash laying around so i don't have to worry about money if i want to take a trip to cali or mexico.

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two words...... MOTOR SWAP.

'go' before 'show' =o] well thats what i did at least :wink:

its fun stompin the big bad boys... hehe