Stolen Hatch...... :(

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that seriously blows man, i've always thought ur hatch was one of the more nicer looking ones on clubcivic. dont let thieves ruin it for u, get the insurance money and start something new

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg i f**king hate thieves....i am getting the ravelco on my car next month...thats it no more beating around the bush. too much f**king theft going on. sorry to hear...hope u get it back well enough.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k, i just commented on your car not knowing it had been stolen, im sorry man, lets get details on the theft where at, around what time etc

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Damn, your car is so beautiful though..

nappyrat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car has been stolen twice in houston too, second time around it was gutted and stripped, took my oem black leather full interior and my gsr swap i had for 4 weeks

f**k thieves.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, dam thieves. whats the best way to keep your ride from getting stolen anyone?
Parking in proper areas, a garage, pager alarm, and great pair of legs for running.

nappyrat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parking in proper areas, a garage, pager alarm, and great pair of legs for running.
the one thing that got me was not parking in the right places.. i've garaged my car every single night, had a compustar 2 way, ignition kill switch, hell i even did that stupid steering wheel click to the left for good measure, but being my only car i had to drive it places.. and public parking lots are the lose

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was taken from cypress, they found it in this condition, no word yet on an estament

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Who the f**k keeps deleting my posts? All I said was " Sorry to hear about your car". What the f**k is so negative about that?

---Sorry to the OP for threadjacking, but it's the 5th time in 2 days---
actually i find this funny, cause you deleted 2 of your post before this one, then you ask who the f**k deleted them, LOL:rolf:, when i go to edit thread to check to see if a mod had deleted anything it shows nothing, thus showing only you had in fact deleted them yourself, not a mod, but nice try with attempting to blame a mod, rofflmaoay.

Anyways glad to see your car is recovered, but what are your plans as of now with it.

Last edited:

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not that bad. valve cover, radiator, ign stuff, cluster, seat and your good to go.

f**k theives

is that your alarm by the deadpedal?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad you got it recovered. Any idea if you are going to keep it or just sell it?

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea that is the alarm brain by the clutch, and i plan on keeping it and rebuilding, better than before

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
glad to hear the good news then.

P.S. get a better alarm, and remove the steering wheel, though there are still ways to get around that even.

Chingfue

5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks.......You're ride was tight dude. That's the only thing about civics man, broke azz dudes always trying get shitz for free. Damn theives. i don't even know How theives can even call themself a RACER/TUNER, if they can't even afford their own goodies.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Wow that sucks... but really what a bunch of dumb theives.. take a radiator but not a high dollar header.. I'll be waiting to see pictures by summer.:thumbs up