STOLEN IN PENNSYLVANIA!Exton/Philladelphia Oct 12, 2012

turtlerunner

My 1992 Honda Civic Hatch DX was stolen from my apartment in Exton PA on October 12, 2012 from the hours of 6am-11am.

92 Blue Hatch
B16A Sir2 swapped
Mishimoto Dual Core Radiator
Raceland Coilovers
15in White Rota Circuit 10s

Inside the car was a full LS Interior front and rear
Skunk2 Shift Knob and Short Shifter
My black backpack is in there with my UTI books and s***
blue shoes, black jacket, two headunits one is and Alpine other is Pioneer sitting on the floor
some tools in the back, and piece of drift wood also
lots of little dents in the hood too

I go to UTI in Exton and it is the only car i have and i have put a lot of time into the car. Please if you have and information on where it is or if you see it some where do not hesitate to call or text me. I assume it could be in the Exton or Philly area, but could be anywhere.

Brandon Missimer:(

Boostcreeper

Dammit this is the reason people can not have a nice car. I am sorry for your loss and hope you find the car asap. Grrrrrrrrr:x

Sowyer

That f**king sucks if I hear anything or see it I let you know

Poormans type r swap eg hatch!!!!

gugiey

Registered VIP
Sorry about your car man :( . I'll keep a eye out for your parts in Canada .

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just so you know most honda's around that area end up in reading p.a... anywhere off of 5th street is my guess..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just so you know most honda's around that area end up in reading p.a... anywhere off of 5th street is my guess..
actually 5th street isnt all the common for a dumping spot since its one of the mostly highly patrolled by police, its normally the back allies and in town more where there is less traffic.

a lot also go to allentown

though there is still but not as bad of an issue with peopel coming up from Delaware and Maryland and taking them back down, we actually found my friends wheels for sale on a Maryland craigslist add this week