street races tonight pretty cool

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I went to the street races tonight and raced a 350z and a neon srt 4

the 350 wasnt really anything special we did it becuase he was bugging us to race him. Let me say something about that neon srt 4. I think it had a bigger turbo and was pushing like 15+ pounds of boost. He was at our bumper but we were slowly pulling on him. We stayed at 7 and pretty much owned the place tonight. We pretty much spun to much on 10 psi even on radials so we turned it back down. None the less 2 good kills. Those srt 4s arent no joke when you start upping the boost and stuff. I'll give him props on that. I didnt do anything stuipd s**t talking tonight because everyone out there knew who i was. :D So no funny stories this time. Just 2 good kills. Oh when i say we i mean me and my buddy slow90hatch. The only way the srt4 would race is if i had a passenger in the car. Good stuff though we own still.

Josh

bloodstaindpyro

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftones0817 said:
So I went to the street races tonight and raced a 350z and a neon srt 4

the 350 wasnt really anything special we did it becuase he was bugging us to race him. Let me say something about that neon srt 4. I think it had a bigger turbo and was pushing like 15+ pounds of boost. He was at our bumper but we were slowly pulling on him. We stayed at 7 and pretty much owned the place tonight. We pretty much spun to much on 10 psi even on radials so we turned it back down. None the less 2 good kills. Those srt 4s arent no joke when you start upping the boost and stuff. I'll give him props on that. I didnt do anything stuipd s**t talking tonight because everyone out there knew who i was. :D So no funny stories this time. Just 2 good kills. Oh when i say we i mean me and my buddy slow90hatch. The only way the srt4 would race is if i had a passenger in the car. Good stuff though we own still.

Josh
awesome man. just awesome, I'm a little jealous 8)

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats right dont hate on ssautochrome. Lol i still think the reason the manifold cracked on people is becuase they didnt use flexpipe on the downpipe. But i just can't prove it yet. Soon though once i get my first 6 months on it or year I'll be posting up my review of the turbo.

Josh

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my el-chepo turbo kit will be bought this spring, B18C1 turbo sedan... :drool:

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sic sleeper dont forget that flexpipe just to be on the safe side in case my theory is wrong its better to be safe than sorry.

01cleatus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to bug ya bro but where did you get the flex pipe at and what else did you need to be runnin at those time? I am thinkin of boostin my teg and I was just wonderin. I am only hopin tho to get in the low 13's.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dam..there are street races here from spring till the end of summer but people mostly get like 2-4 races down and the cops raid the place!!

01cleatus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am prett sure I'll get that mark I just wanna do it all right the first time. So far I got 1700 bucks saved up and am debating between either getting the Greddy kit w/ the intercooler or just continue to save some more money and kit from Turbonetics. Not sure. Oh and I am sorry I kinda jacked this thread it was unintentional I just thought if anyone would know you guys would. Plus you guys were talkin about it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We barely have enforcement against street racing in Delaware it seems. Unless the cops see it, rarely will anythign be done. They've been called out to where they do sometimes race, but just scatter into the countryside, loop around, and drive back into the town on another road. =)

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well here in newark i think im not goin back to the races because the other night i was at the races and we always have newark police coming up to break up the fun and we usually hit the highway and ride down to jersey city and go back but this time it was a new jersey state troopers breaking up the fun and it aint fair tho they can chase us all over jersey :(

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if i were you would make sure to go with a t3/t4o4e turbo atleast. I thought the greddy turbo was smaller. I went 12.7 @ 124 mph on drag radials tonight. I spun through 3 gears and then the rain started and we had to call it a day. Maybe next week I can get a better time. OH that was on 7 psi btw. If anyone can make it out to cecil we are waiting on slicks and hopefully going 10s soon.

Josh

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Josh, I'm pretty sure I'll have next weekend off.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did u post pics of ur car? link? I want to c ur beast!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just look at his posted threads in his profile. =)

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me and slow90hatch went to the wash lol. He called me up and said i got this good race for you and it was a 350z lol. Then the neon showed up and it was pretty quick.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great job..whjat happened to that eclipse or talon..u were supposed to race???