Strip Clubs

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So today I went to a strip club and got s**t-faced. I drank way too much and acted stupid by singing and blabbering.

What suggestions do you guys have to help me and others that plan on going to strip clubs on how to act and other factors like clothing, how much to spend, how to talk to the girls, etc.

BTW: My head is POUNDING.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
take the money out in cash that you plan on spending and leave all your credit/debit cards at home.

other than that do whatever the f**k you want, dress however the f**k you normally dress. talk to the girls however the f**k you normally do it.

lastly dont act like a n00b

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought you were a girl?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Go to Toronto if you want to have a good time

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
strip clubs are a waste of money

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you're out of cash, ask em to bend over so you can slide your debit card :thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
take the money out in cash that you plan on spending and leave all your credit/debit cards at home.

other than that do whatever the f**k you want, dress however the f**k you normally dress. talk to the girls however the f**k you normally do it.

lastly dont act like a n00b
:word:

Strippers are normal girls too. It's just a job. It's not like you have to treat them special to get their attention. But remember it's their job. If you have money and are offering to give it up, they'll sucker you into giving it up. It's happened to me before.

Go to Toronto if you want to have a good time
:word:

Sundowners FOR THE MOTHER f**king WIN. Best place ev4r!

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Zanzibar was good
Brass Rail was great

God I am going back this summer

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good call on leaving the plastic at home, I was [ ] <----that close to using the ATM machine to get more monies.

I went because it was my friend's birthday.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good call on leaving the plastic at home, I was [ ] <----that close to using the ATM machine to get more monies.

I went because it was my friend's birthday.
They have rick astley themed strip joints?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes...leave the cards at home. i went to Penthouse Executive Club in NYC last weekend for my buddys bachelor party...prob the best stripclub in the city. between all of us we spent damm nearly 3g's in about 4 bottles at about 450 a pop. and 20 dollars a song...not 3 songs but one. the girls were f**king the hottest ive seen though. by 2am we were slapping asses, kissing and licking tits,...it was great. the best thing is the majority of their girls were latinas.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I will be going to Niagara Falls in a couple week with some friends. Of course were going to be drinking but we are also going to hit the strip clubs. Any recommendations for some good one's in the area? Price is not a factor.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ I'm at the point in my life where I want to have fun....f**k it if it's expensive. I have a very good summer job and am in line for a job that starts out at 49K +. Screw it, the way I see it I'm helping the economy...lol

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Could've used that money that was stolen right about now:lol: