Suanico's new car

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry I havent been active on here in a while, but I have been so busy! Well long story short....I sold my baby doll civic you all know and love yesterday, and got picked up this sweet machine! I had looked at it and test drove it on saturday, so I knew I wanted it, but when I went tuesday to pick it up, it had a managers special sticker on the window and they had knocked out $2600 from the original asking priceI I scooped it up that second! It was an old man commuter trade in at BMW by my house, added a 4 year 48k mile warranty to it. anyway out with the old...

In with the new

8-14-09
HIDs

Lowered

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice dude, looks good. future plans?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a huge fan of Galaxy Grey, but still a nice car. Its not a "hey look at me, Im an Si" color. Nice pickup tho :thumbs up

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!

that pinstripe painted or decal?

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice dude, looks good. future plans?
probably just tint it and some HIDs for now, my whole reasoning behind getting a new car was to buy one that looked good without spending $1000's into it like before

Nice, I like the GG color. What year is it??

Not a huge fan of Galaxy Grey, but still a nice car. Its not a "hey look at me, Im an Si" color. Nice pickup tho :thumbs up
yeah I really wanted this red 2008 four door I saw but the asking price was like $6k more than this one and I wanted a really low payment so I could pay the car off fast and avoid the interest rates! this color is growing on my by the second though

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very nice!

that pinstripe painted or decal?
a pinstripe, kind of want to peel it off! just ought it yesterday so when i have time, i'll play with the car a bit, dont even know s**t about the radio setting yet hhaa

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well hopefully it's not painted is all i'm saying.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say, thats not an 8th gen...
but u were teasin...
nice pickup

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice pick up mang, I was looking at a GG SI and it had the HFP kit and rims. Looked like sex, the HFP rims look perfect on this color :thumbup:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's the best color for 8th gens other than Fiji Blue on the sedans IMO

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, my friend just got a gg coupe ex. he wanted the si so bad but his family wouldnt help him pay for a sports car.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice, personally im a fan of the Si sedan, but still looks good.

AsianRidaz

5+ Year Member
nice car, both of them, I like ur car. Iono but i kinda like the sedan more, maybe cus u can fix it up to look like the mugen si, lol.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice pick up mang, I was looking at a GG SI and it had the HFP kit and rims. Looked like sex, the HFP rims look perfect on this color :thumbup:
f**k i saw some on a civic the other day, they are so bad ass but like $1000 or something outrageous

That's the best color for 8th gens other than Fiji Blue on the sedans IMO
yeah on the mugen si looks sexy as fuk

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice car, both of them, I like ur car. Iono but i kinda like the sedan more, maybe cus u can fix it up to look like the mugen si, lol.
I wanted a sedan so bad! I originally was going to get an 09 sedan from the dealership my uncle works at for a sweet deal, but they changed some stuff on them and now they look whimpy