sucka punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats messed up, what a little b***h for comin out of nowhere like that. it was like three of em arguin at that one white guy and then the black dude comes outta nowhere and sucker bunches him. What a b***h!!!!!!!!!!!

max_power

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does that vid start at the end then go to the beginnig because that guy is layin on the ground already??

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
max_power said:
does that vid start at the end then go to the beginnig because that guy is layin on the ground already??
i dont know, maybe though. or he could have just been chillin on the ground at the beginning of the video.

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha ..i would pulled out a gun..nigga say what??

John00Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i were i white dude, i hit him where it really hurts, his wallet. sue that FOO and have him arrest for assault! :twisted:

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL i saw that video yesterday, i watched all the videos at compfused.com

SoN Of Ek

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that just fock up! and for him to say all this cause he black or somthing...

FANATTIC8228

All I got to say is PUSSY!

Real men fight one on one. You got a problem, I'll handle it, one on one. Even if I'm out numbered, I'll fight all of you, one at a time. Sucker punching someone shows me two things:
1. You are a PUSSY
2. You are a PUSSY

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!!!! Where'd his black ass come from!?!? He still knocked that fool good though. I thought it was funny.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a b***h, he talks a lot but fights like a pussy thats just sneaky

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that some crazy s**t i would of got up to his ass with a bat......the next day!

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t made me mad!for real that was b***h s**t.punching from the side!!WTF where his homies too.and he should of shook his hand.

hondapHanatik

]-[ E /-\ -I- ]-[
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man i have that too on my computer...go to ebaumsworld.com or fazed.net for sum funny s**t

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHAHAHA havent paughed so hard in a while. And non of u know the story so u really cant say s**t about s**t. That white guy who got slept might have put one of those ppls friends int eh hospital or sumthin u dunno. and he was rdy to fight anyways. thats wut happens when u fight, u get hit.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
k.west said:
HAHAHAHA havent paughed so hard in a while. And non of u know the story so u really cant say s**t about s**t. That white guy who got slept might have put one of those ppls friends int eh hospital or sumthin u dunno. and he was rdy to fight anyways. thats wut happens when u fight, u get hit.
True, but with every fight come retaliation. If that white dude got some real friends, that black dude is dead. That's what would happen if it was me.

ACE4DOOR

Banned
Unorthodox said:
thats one angry nigga
Yo I see you are using the N word. What nationality are you?
Please answer because if you give the wrong answer U gonna make me spaz out on U!!! If you give the right answer it's all good.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ACE4DOOR said:
Yo I see you are using the N word. What nationality are you?
Please answer because if you give the wrong answer U gonna make me spaz out on U!!! If you give the right answer it's all good.
So if your black it's cool? ANd if it's not 'you're DEAD!'...

Dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.