sucka punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just because somebody posts once somewhere doesnt mean they will keep coming back to see what else people have to say. If u really want to find out that badly then why dont u PM him. No reason to get completely pissed off and start e-fighting cuz then u just make yourself look retarded.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
O3hondacivic said:
Just because somebody posts once somewhere doesnt mean they will keep coming back to see what else people have to say. If u really want to find out that badly then why dont u PM him. No reason to get completely pissed off and start e-fighting cuz then u just make yourself look retarded.
If anybody is angry about anything, they'll be back to check up on it. Trust me.

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn!!!!!!! You got knocked the FU*K out!

EDGE540

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally Posted by ACE4DOOR
Yo I see you are using the N word. What nationality are you?
Please answer because if you give the wrong answer U gonna make me spaz out on U!!! If you give the right answer it's all good.

O s**t NIGGA DAWG! LOOK THE f**k OUT b***h!!!

Seriously, this is some sad s**t right here. To think after thousands of years of evolution, the human race has de-evolved back to ass fingering, homosexual cavemen??? f**king retards. :evil:

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exoin said:
I could take him
if u got sucker punched like that i dont care if yer hulk hogan and bruce lee combined... u would get knocked the f**k out. but that vid was messed up

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that s**t was f**ked up if you are a real man you would not sucker punch somebody like that especially that the black guy was way bigger than the white guy

EDGE540

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:evil: The human race has turned into a steaming pile of s**t. :angryfire Dumb bastards :slap:

Unorthodox

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ACE4DOOR said:
Please answer because if you give the wrong answer U gonna make me spaz out on U!!! If you give the right answer it's all good.
its people like you that keep racism going...

ACE4DOOR

Banned
MexSiR said:
f**king Gay ass *****

AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOU AND THE REST OF YOU'LL!

I don't like how when people who don't need to be using that word use it on computers and phones, but not in person, because a lot of the people who are on here using the N word that shouldn't know damn well they wouldn't use it in person because the same thing that happened in that video would happen to them but not a sucker punch, in your face. If you don't use it in person to the brothas, dont use it at all. PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE FAKE AND PUSS. If you have a problem with what I'm saying post it. Also it's obvious I can't spaz out on someone,(I don't know who u are, or where you live) but it's a point I was trying to prove.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ACE4DOOR said:

AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOU AND THE REST OF YOU'LL!

I don't like how when people who don't need to be using that word use it on computers and phones, but not in person, because a lot of the people who are on here using the N word that shouldn't know damn well they wouldn't use it in person because the same thing that happened in that video would happen to them but not a sucker punch, in your face. If you don't use it in person to the brothas, dont use it at all. PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE FAKE AND PUSS. If you have a problem with what I'm saying post it. Also it's obvious I can't spaz out on someone,(I don't know who u are, or where you live) but it's a point I was trying to prove.
To the brotha's though ? You jus need to stfu, nobody is hard ont he internet.

SOON2BCIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Backing Up Ace4door

YO IMA KEEP IT REAL,ACE4DOOR IS TELLING THE TRUTH. THAT MEXICAN KAT AINT SAYING s**t,ALL MEXICANS IS GOOD FOR IS MOVING REFRIDGERATORS AND STEALIN CRV SWAPS!!! :lol: IF U WANNA CALL PEOPLE NIGGAS CALL ME ONE TOO. IVE KNOW ACE4DOOR FO RABOUT A YEAR NOW DONT EVER DISRESPECT HIM AGAIN VATO!!! YOU MEXICANOS BE f**king UP THE GAME AINT s**t,YAL STAY SMACKIN INTO WALLS,AND STEALING PARTS. NIGGA IS A TOUGH WORD TO SAY NO ADAYS. SO KEEP IT TO A MINAMAL CUZ 100 CIVICS WILL BE VISITING UR TOWN IF I SEE U STLLPOPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH. O YEAH I BET WEN U RACE ALL UR FRIENDS SAY GO GOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D IM IN DA BUILDING RESPECT TO ALL YAL IN HERE BUT IF U STEP OUT OF PLACE IL FIND UR FOOTIN FOR U.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seeing stupid s**t like that makes me want to shoot someone. See how many people they'll sucker punch after that... and they wonder why we hate them?

94cdx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and who wonders why who hates who? It's funy as hell when I see Chinamen and wetbacks acting racist. don't you guys know that we (white people) hate you guys, too. We only let you work for us.
Haha. We have no respect for you guys as fully recognized humans.

SOON2BCIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wonder Y U Hate Who????

Listen Mr. Chin I Told U I Put People Bak In Der Place U Aint Come Correct So Ima Leave U With Something To Think About. Number One,we All Know Ur Mother At The Chinese Store Bought Ur Civic And U Aint Work Hard For It Like "us" Being Us Black People And White People. I Cant Believe Jacky Fag Chan Said Something Like That. U Want To Talk Reckless Ima Talk Reckless Too. Mr. Soy Sauce,based On A Video Of My Fellow Black Brother Knockin Someone Out U Cant Base It On All Of Us. Arent We All Human? Sometimes Dont U Feel Like Knocking Out Someone Mr. Kun Pow? So Please Lets Not Make This A Racial Issue. This Is Club Civic We R Here To Talk Cars Not Skin Color. Step Out Of Line Again Mr. Kamaiski And We Can Make It A Racial Issue

Unorthodox

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Yes, we are here to talk about cars, not ethnicity or skin color.

"We may be black or white on the outside but we're all pink on the inside"

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOON2BCIVIC said:
Listen Mr. Chin I Told U I Put People Bak In Der Place U Aint Come Correct So Ima Leave U With Something To Think About. Number One,we All Know Ur Mother At The Chinese Store Bought Ur Civic And U Aint Work Hard For It Like "us" Being Us Black People And White People. I Cant Believe Jacky Fag Chan Said Something Like That. U Want To Talk Reckless Ima Talk Reckless Too. Mr. Soy Sauce,based On A Video Of My Fellow Black Brother Knockin Someone Out U Cant Base It On All Of Us. Arent We All Human? Sometimes Dont U Feel Like Knocking Out Someone Mr. Kun Pow? So Please Lets Not Make This A Racial Issue. This Is Club Civic We R Here To Talk Cars Not Skin Color. Step Out Of Line Again Mr. Kamaiski And We Can Make It A Racial Issue

you are a faggot, plain and simple...you will most likely get banned soon...it doesnt matter what skin color you are -- hating on another person is stupid...racism period is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.