Suggestions on my Civic?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You weren't even driving fast lol....SLOW DOWN
I think the point some of us were trying to make is act responsibly. There's no reason to be doing that in that sort of neighborhood to begin with. Not only from a safety aspect, but it's about being smart and NOT drawing attention to yourself. Just think and use some common sense, it's that simple.
Speed limit is just that, a limit, 30 being that in that specific area, I usually travel slower than that if I see ppl out or am in that type of tightly packed neighborhood anyway.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Lol at your neighbor, but I agree, you have to drive responsibly. I have a neighbor down the street that was threatening everyone to call the police if they drove fast on my street, but the thing is that I live across the street from a high school. So I'd like to see her call the police on the people that drive by my house every day, especially the high school kids with lifted trucks.

I would change the blue pieces in your interior and get your headlight fixed. A little stove top cleaner can do wonders on an engine bay, it's what I used on my car to clean it up. Just make sure to cover your air filter (if necessary), distributor wires and cap, and any other bunches of electrical connectors around.