Sunday, April 9th- UCONN Car Show!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok guys im giving plenty of warning here. april 9th is our 4th annual car show. last year we had over 300 cars, including a few supercars show up- a porsche gt2 and ferarri testarossa. however, the civic showing was dismal at best. we were blown out of the water by the 40+ vw members. lets get some honda's goin there. this is the perfect time for our spring meet, it solves the problem of where to do it, logistics, etc. we can roll up, hang out, park together as a club, get entered into the club trophy class, and see a ton of different cars- muscle, modern, classic, antiques, etc. here's the classes where trophys and prizes, including substantial gift certificates to local shops (last year we gave away over $1800 in prizes and gift certs to winners)

for mapquest, use STORRS, CT 06269. that will put you right at the parking lot, as storrs is just the campus itself, not a real town.

the meeting place for the cc caravans will be the big y plaza right off i-84, exit 68. from 84 east (heading east, from ny/hartford) take a right off the exit, its the 1st stoplight, take a right. for 84 west (those coming from boston/worcester) take a left off the exit, the big y is the 2nd light, take a right. i will try to be there to meet with everyone. if you are going to lead a caravan, please pm me and get my phone # so we can ensure everyone finds the place.

list of members right now who plan on attending. caravans will be added later as it draws closer to the event-

for NY we have

Blackhope121
Blazed
Jdmsta
NyCfox
Imbcruz
pon55

Here are some possible class's, still subject to change

1 Best In Show
2 Best Import
3 Best Domestic
4 Best Truck
5 Best Euro - Overall
6 Best I.C.E.
7 Best Exterior
8 Best Team/Club
9 Sleeper Award
10 Type R Award goes to the most rice!!
11 UC3 Choice Award

12 Best Honda/Acura
13 Best Mitsubishi
14 Best Nissan
15 Best Toyota
16 Best Subaru
17 Best Ford
18 Best GM
19 Best Off-Road Truck
20 Best Euro - BMW
21 Best Euro - Audi/VW
22 Best Classic Pre 1960 -
23 Best Classic - 1960-1985
24 Best Team/Club

Last edited:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember seeing pictures from last year. I wish I was closer.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where is this located at ??? CT

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imbcruz said:
where is this located at ??? CT
about 20 mins from wickham. so it'd be basically the same drive for everyone as last time.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this sounds like a perfect idea.. im going to do what i can to prepare.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d00d....last year was prtty damn good....and there was pizza! lol

I'm so in ( at my cars discression, of course :lol: ....BUMP FOR ALL THE NORTH EAST PEEPS THAT CAME TO THE WICKHAM PARK MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
d00d....last year was prtty damn good....and there was pizza! lol

I'm so in ( at my cars discression, of course :lol: ....BUMP FOR ALL THE NORTH EAST PEEPS THAT CAME TO THE WICKHAM PARK MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what im sayin, it'll be 10x better with liek 40 civics there too lol. how can you beat free food either?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the VW's pwn3d last year.....bump for some civic f00ls!

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
yeah the VW's pwn3d last year.....bump for some civic f00ls!

Pizza you mother Fu*cker Yeah I did enjoy the Pizza I ate when i got home!!!!.. Homo.. I was just thinking you said that you were goin to have pizza delivered there ?? how would you have pulled that off ??? this time I'll bring my own food

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ wtf are you talkin about? We are talkin about the Uconn meet you f**kin tard. Stop f**king swearing for no f**king reason cause i'ts f**king annoying you homo fag f**ker.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
^^^ wtf are you talkin about? We are talkin about the Uconn meet you f**kin tard. Stop f**king swearing for no f**king reason cause i'ts f**king annoying you homo fag f**ker.
:rolf: :lol: I heard you were in Front of the Homo Chain is that right ?? Maricon don't you every get loud with me again...

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
april 9th is what im gonna work to now....

finish everything up before april 9th..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
april 9th is what im gonna work to now....

finish everything up before april 9th..
haha man...you aint the only one....I really have a feeling I'll be driving the CL :cry:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my completion date is april 8th, gotta have 1 day for a dyno session, gotta bring some heat to the "best sleeper" award. competition there is tight.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ haha, I didn't even enter last time...just parked and chilled, prolly will do the same this time

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:

this sounds funny coming from jezek for some reason... :lol:

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it going to be at the same place where i met you last year???